AC GT Multiclass @ VIR - Sunday 30th January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race all. Congratulations Martin with another dominant performance in the Ginetta.

It's my first GT3 win here. I haven't driven in one since we started GT4 here at RD but fancied giving it a go to see what the GT4 experience has taught me. It was actually less of a step back up than I anticipated but I think the Ginetta bridges that gap quite a bit.

In the race Patrick was clearly faster than me, but it came down to him having 2 offs and I only had one so his bad fortune was my gift to get a win. Interesting being the faster class, I hope I passed every body cleanly.

@Interslice I hope you make a speedy recovery and thanks @HF2000 as always.
Thx Tim, I had such a nice race again. At the start I bumped a little into the back of a McLaren, I hope I didn't harm him that much. The Ginetta is a Joy to drive but Hog Pen is a tricky corner though :).

Thx all for great driving. See you the next one. Where will the next race be?

Last edited:
Just a noob question, how do i join the discord server?
I was trying to go to the AC section, but the "ask to join" button for some reason was not working.

Hi Thiago,

If you click on your profile/avatar you will see a connected accounts menu. There you associate your RD account with discord. You might need disassociate and try again.

That should do it...

Just make sure use the app rather than the browser, so you have access to the push to talk feature.

Thx Tim, I had such a nice race again. At the start I bumped a little into the back of a McLaren, I hope I didn't harm hun that much. The Ginetta is a Joy to drive but Hog Pen is a tricky corner though :).

Thx all for great driving. See you the next one. Where will the next race be?
The MX5/TT race is Road America so I guess we are following them.

Last edited:
Great race all. Congratulations Martin with another dominant performance in the Ginetta.

It's my first GT3 win here. I haven't driven in one since we started GT4 here at RD but fancied giving it a go to see what the GT4 experience has taught me. It was actually less of a step back up than I anticipated but I think the Ginetta bridges that gap quite a bit.

In the race Patrick was clearly faster than me, but it came down to him having 2 offs and I only had one so his bad fortune was my gift to get a win. Interesting being the faster class, I hope I passed every body cleanly.

@Interslice I hope you make a speedy recovery and thanks @HF2000 as always.
Huge congratulations on your win Tim, well deserved and some very impressive pace throughout the event, just missing out on pole too!:thumbsup:
My race was one to forget, I couldn’t find any grip, the kerbs spat me off when ever I went near which made for a very nervous race. :(On lap one Hans-Peter surprised me with early braking into the rollercoaster, I went onto the grass to avoid a collision and came back on in front of the 650s. There was a bit of contact as we tried to get sorted out and I was going to let Hape by on the start straight but it looks like Hape then had his own ‘off’ in the Hog pen. So I moved on with the intention of giving back the position at the next opportunity so pulled into the pit lane on the back straight later in that lap and waited until Hape went by. By this time several GT4 had also gone by and from then on it was a matter of survival.

Maybe it was the track, maybe I was over driving, maybe I had a setup issue but not a race I want to repeat anytime soon. Perhaps some time in the Ginetta will help :whistling:Haven’t driven it since Barbagello last year but I remember it was fun and it looks like the GT4’s had a good race here.

Well done to the podiums in both classes, thanks to Brian for organising ( get well soon) and to Han for managing this race in Brian’s absence.

Hi Thiago,

If you click on your profile/avatar you will see a connected accounts menu. There you associate your RD account with discord. You might need disassociate and try again.

That should do it...

Just make sure use the app rather than the browser, so you have access to the push to talk feature.
Thanks Brian, I'll try it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back