AC GT Multiclass @ Spa - Saturday December 12th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wish there wasn't so many online issues. I had a good start but had to be cautious and drop back super far because it seemed like half of the field was having packet loss/lag issues. :(

Good race regardless. Had about 3/4 of a lap of battling with someone in a Huracan before I flew off after grabbing a curb.

Apologies to Eric and Matt, im really sorry I tried my best to stay clear and move off the racing line when following this has been happening to me since the patch. I'll be more careful next time :(

Replay saved and will submit to Kunos.

@Vese that was me, I had to stay back to not hit you in case of connection quality issues.

It was a great race guys!
I am really sorry for the server setup issues at the end, still figuring out what happened...

Hope to see you guys for the next races, hopefully with some multiplayer fixes!

Apologies to Eric and Matt, im really sorry I tried my best to stay clear and move off the racing line when following this has been happening to me since the patch. I'll be more careful next time :(

@Vese that was me, I had to stay back to not hit you in case of connection quality issues.
No problems I'm sure it was not your fault.Same thing happened to me in practice earlier in the day when there was only a few cars on the server.

My leg was starting to hurt from to much practice today so i decided to park my snow plow (GTR) and watch for a bit.I saw lots of cars warping around badly.Hopefully next time will be better.

Thanks for the race guys! Shame about the connection issues :( The race was shaping up nicely, lets hope the new update will at least improve the lag :cool:

GTSpa_zpsndjpxknn.jpg~original

Thanks a lot guys! Was a nice first one w/ RD, hope I continue to find a lot more fitting my time. :thumbsup: And sorry if I was warping badly. :redface: I've got to figure out too why no one hears me in TS, though Windows mic setup appeared fine. :unsure:

Thanks a lot guys! Was a nice first one w/ RD, hope I continue to find a lot more fitting my time. :thumbsup: And sorry if I was warping badly. :redface: I've got to figure out too why no one hears me in TS, though Windows mic setup appeared fine. :unsure:
I think your speakers were muted, so that may be the issue, just send a message at the team speak channel next time and we can help you out:thumbsup:

I think your speakers were muted, so that may be the issue, just send a message at the team speak channel next time and we can help you out:thumbsup:
I don't think it was on mute, as that was one of the things I checked. Sorry for the ignorance, but where do I access chat in TS (using client v3).

do not worry, I know it's a problem that sometimes happens with AC online. There are many who complain of this problems on their forum and it's a good idea to submit to Kunos these problems. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't think it was on mute, as that was one of the things I checked. Sorry for the ignorance, but where do I access chat in TS (using client v3).
In the bottom of the application, there is a blank space. You click there and start typing, when you finish hit enter and it will send the message.
You can also double kick on someone's name and repeat the process. But it will send a PM instead.

I will make a visual guide of TS tools and server searching to help out newcomers:thumbsup:

And ask all the questions you have, we are here to help.

Sorry about that guys. I ended up having to stay late for work. The stars are not aligning for me to return to racing :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%