AC GT Multiclass @ Spa - Saturday December 12th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys. I'm setting myself up for a beating right now...but anyways here it comes...why can I not produce the same lap times on this track as I can in projectcars??? :devilish::confused::laugh: I'm hoping someone has played both and can give some advice on how they both differ. I really enjoy pcars, and do well in the leagues. However, AC just feel right and I'm luving it...but I suck. I don't crash...slow in fast out...but man I'm slow. Any advice would help.

Im def in for some practice tonight...cheers!!

Aaaand practice server is up!

23 hours countdown beginning:sneaky:
43HwiCh.gif

Ok, look, I don't want to flare up a whole pCars vs AC thing but...

Keep in mind, pCars is much, much more forgiving. You can get away with a lot more, like braking too late, missing apexes, and riding kerbs without loosing much time. In AC a very small mistake, like taking too much kerb and disrupting the balance of you car can have a pretty dramatic effect on your lap time. Personally, I have the opposite result. I tend to over drive in pCars, because I know I can get away with more, and I wind up rushing into corners braking at the last second.

I may try and hop on for some practice, by no means am I the fastest, but if you are struggling I may be able to give you some pointers.

Hey guys. I'm setting myself up for a beating right now...but anyways here it comes...why can I not produce the same lap times on this track as I can in projectcars??? :devilish::confused::laugh: I'm hoping someone has played both and can give some advice on how they both differ. I really enjoy pcars, and do well in the leagues. However, AC just feel right and I'm luving it...but I suck. I don't crash...slow in fast out...but man I'm slow. Any advice would help.

Im def in for some practice tonight...cheers!!
I will be online for the next half hour or so on TS if you want some help!

I am gonna make a switch to the Ferrari 458, hope that's cool. Thanks for the practice and tips last night. I found out how important FOV is!

I'll go for it with the Corvette to be a little different...too many ferrari's.

Edit: On second thought...I'm not that good, Ferrari it is :giggle:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the race, but I'm struggling in these GT cars. I need to work on a reasonable setup. I will see you guys in a short while then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back