AC GT @ Monza Saturday 30th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry I didn't reply during the race, I have an awkward setup here and I can't really press the hotkeys without losing track of what I'm doing on screen. I wasn't upset or anything.

@Geof
HGW-int-2.png

Reactions: Si
Thrilling race from all concerned.

I must apologise that I retired after 3 laps! I binned it at Ascari Variante, and took two cars off with me, I was mortified!

What followed was a thrilling battle between @Geof and @Tomi Manninen for the win, yet there cars were often between 20 and 30 seconds apart! two opposite strategies resulting a second difference between the two cars after over an hour of racing!

That was not the whole Story! @Tobias Röhner was also in the battle for the lead for a number of laps! and @Ilias Axarlis was a thorn in all there sides as the pit stops unfolded!

Nice battle's between @EireGreen™ and @Turk for the lower places were also thrilling and @John Grant did well earning valuable experience! :thumbsup:

@Turk I'm really sorry to the two shots in you.Is apparently in our pre-names.:whistling:
I hope see you on Track again.

Greets:thumbsup:
Ya, it was a great race, you were much faster coming out of the corners but the Mercedes engine was able to nullify that advantage with it's top speed. I knew I could put in a faster lap but you put so much pressure on I just couldn't do it.

The fuel bug got me again. I thought I'd put enough fuel in to get to he end, my tyres held up well and I think I was improving at the same rate as the tyres were wearing, so I was able to maintain 1:52ish. I would have stayed out on the mediums but I ran out of fuel. I had no idea how much to put in at the pitstop and ended up finishing the race with 25L still in the tank.

The worst thing was the heating coming on in the house halfway through the race, it was like a sauna in here. Adds to the immersion I suppose. :D

Reactions: Si

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing