RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Scott Michaels

Sorry the track isnt to your liking Scott,hopefully something more suitable for you next event.
Yeah hopefully. I didn't mean to come off as rude (incase I did) but there really are an awful lot of very nice (and some rarely used) tracks in GTR-E without resorting to addons.

Name on RD forum: William Yunck
Name in game: William Yunck
Your Country: USA
Car Class: Club - Will be running in the Z4, and I am still figuring out rwd - so this should be interesting. :becky:

I ran a 134.8, but I know I can go a second faster at least when I get the feel figured out. Thats probably about 3-4 seconds slower than Yves but what can I say - I learned in a FWD car. :)

This was a fun one I managed to miss the accidents in the first lap god knows how and had a few good battles with Kris,Sebastien & Gaëtan

Was really looking forward to fighting with Grégory for the last two laps as we both pitted and as I was going up the pit lane and out came Grégoryright in front of me LOL.

Only problem there was I chose my fuel amount but forgot to confirm it grrrr so not much of a challenge was coming Grégory’sway when you car is spluttering along, and as Andrew said on the last lap going up to the corkscrew the fumes run out so parked it on the sand for all to see which no doubt was to Andrew's amusement LOL.

Finish wise this was my worst race with the mini's but think this was due to practice as I only joined in the practice session and had no time to practice prior to that and it seems I drive like Massa in the wet :D but I enjoyed myself as usual nerveless.

Grant Powell "This was a fun one I managed to miss the accidents in the first"
Hummm... you break my rear suspension little after the start:rolleyes:, but after yes good battle was funny, but i don't understand at 8 lap my FPS down at 0.5 and block during 20 seconde i go out and lost evrywhere:Cry::smash:.
And sorry for you Damian at one moment i've blue flag you pass and after i go faster i pass you but blue flag again, i can't do anything to Catch up my delay.

And little joke, see me on replay at 2000s

No, no, nothing is happened:D

Attachments

• Start.JPG
    Start.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Middle.JPG
    Middle.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 205
  • finish.JPG
    finish.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 187
Yves, I went on the server tonight and notices that "Tire Wear", "Fuel Use" and "Mechanical Damages" are turned off. Is it just for the practice or are you planning on leaving these settings for the race??

I would imagine we would want these on or otherwise it isn't a Sim but more an arcade:)

Depending on how full the server gets, I might change cars (need to do a few laps later on today before confirming) and as no one else has taken it, I could even take the Marcos MarcoRelly, or maybe I'll team up with Andrew in the Mosler :eek:
(anyone got any binoculars I can borrow so I can see beyond the Marcos' bonnet :laugh:)

... hope there is no problem with this?

• Chris Noble

Well that was a fun race, some very good fights with andreas loffer, n tennant, a blue/white car and keith kettles!

Sorry if i was a bit forceful or error prone in some places as not long got my new G25, which is great, but feels very different from the DFP I had.

Qualified mid field and got a good start and then straight into the action. Ended up being like Trulli with a full tank of fuel and not stopping during the race!

Got up to 6th place with keith and n tennant behind me and some good ding dongs, they then got into a battle, and I was opening up a gap 1.5+ secs, then next minute they warp right onto my tail and andreas loffer appears on my back bumper!!! what happened here? Simon said that Andreas just stopped dead/disappeared further up the field? some wierd lag thing.

Anyway we had a great bit through the corner after the corkscrew:
3wide.JPG

Crazy!

Unforuntately the one of the next times through, I went a bit wide in the corkscrew and went down it on the inside gravel, but andreas had much more speed out of it and hit my rear end into the wall. Probably iout of frustration from being stuck behind me and looking at the replay he did slam his brakes, but just locked wheels, so cant really say it was totally his fault as I had technically left the track and come back on (Although Marginally)

Good race though and got past keith and the blue/white car when they pitted, but after the crash and the extra speed andreas had, he got a nice 20 sec lead on me which I couldnt close down in the last part of the race!

Server 1

Qualifying: 10th, I am sad has to take the rhythm, I haven't made a time in 1 ' 48

Race: I make a great departure where I takes 2 places, then a 3rd (that of Gaetan who leaves the back and is going to collide Lee Downham). Then I stay in 7th position up to the 5th lap, in a great battle with Lee Downham and David Lemon. David crosses me and I pass in 8th position. At the end of the 7th lap, David tempts an overtaking on Lee in the last bend but goes in the gravel, I take advantage of it to take back the 7th place. In the 10th, Lee leaves glide in a bend there, I brake to not touch him, but David who arrives behind does not succeed in avoiding me. The battle stops for me there, I finished my lap) into the pit because I have a suspension broken. I keep smiling because for me the race has already well filled me. I was finished the race at the 11th position, with a small error on the quantity of fuel, it missed me 2l to finish, I had to stop to provide at 4 min of the end.

On the photo we can see during the braking in which point it was close with Lee (I haven't touched him :))

Attachments

• It's close.jpg
    It's close.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 188
@ Chris: Now that's a great picture! (Pitty for the speedometer)

Server 1.
Well I had a great race. Qualified 12th with 1.49.96 Started with 28l so quite light but I messed up quite bad in the straight... I don't think I tapped somebody and I was able to recover nicely, but from the back of the pack.
I had a good time chasing Bortolli for the first 8 laps or so. Then I pushed him entering the one to last corner. Awaited until he got past me, but immediately after he got some grind in the last corner. I hope I didn't correct his suspension :( I can't recall who, but somebody gained a position in this moment (I believe Michael)
I followed him for the next laps but I had some moments in the sand - but some moments of joy when chasing someone through the cork-screw.

I pitted around minute 35 - 38 All went well: new raintyres and 15l fuel (10-12 would have been sufficient as I ended with 5.6xl) and I re-entered 1 sec for the car behind me.
Then I had I really good time trying to unlap myself from Lee and Neil. As they both made small mistakes I was able to do so :D
The final 15 minutes I kept a good pace in pos 12 with Neil behind me. Got to position 10 due to pitting drivers in one to last lap :D

Thanks guys!

Here some pics in reward :wink: (Edit: I 'm afraid I didn't download everyone's skin)

Entering T1 after the start: (It's not really clear on this reduced image, but the small blue car in the back (me) is driving backwards)
LagunaL1StartSmall.JPG

Lap 1 Cork-screw:
LagunaL1CorkSmall.JPG

Lap 2 I believe the entire group:
LagunaL2T1Small.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.