AC GT Mini Endurance @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday October 16th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Stefan Schmitz we had a nice battle even if my car was damaged, again, don't know why you decided to bump me on the rear weel damaging it (I saw the replay, you could largely avoid me).

I'm not sure when and where I did hit you - all I can say is that it was definitely not intentional and I'm sorry. My car was damaged from corner one lap one btw ... got hit from behind whilst braking and pushed into the car in front of me - damaged bumpers and broke the windscreen. And that even though I was braking quite late - later than I should have in such a long race.

Imo the server should be set to use the tire warmers next time - it's totaly unrealistic having to start a race on ice cold tires.

Anyone have the replay of the first lap. Would love to see how it all started!

BTW it was a good race.

Just a thought though, a mic really is a must. Just so people can ask others to move over if they are in the way of others racing instead of bumping them out of the way.

And if you bump someone, its polite to say sorry unless you meant it!

@Ralf Ääro nice battle 'till the end! I don't know how I managed to pass you with the car in that condition, but it was fun and clean :D

I had big problems with my computer which led into massive fps drop and stuttering sound. It seems that my Windows-Drive got written full by AC (Replay? or something?) After I quit AC I had only 200MB left on that Drive.

I had to drive like this for the last half hour. I tried to set the Special-Effects to "none" to give me some better performance. But I found out that that is not possible while driving. You can only select different Post-Processing-Sets, not "none"?! :/

So, maybe I was not 100% focused on the driving, I even went on the grass on the Kemel straight:D

But I gave my best and it was possible for me to follow you and sometimes trying to get past.
Thanks for that nice moments! :)

In general, that was a nice race (beside my problems). Very clean. The start seemed a little messie behind me. And I had to go very slow through La Source and Eau-Rouge to not collect someone:D

Nice, I drove my PB during the race (heavy load, not the 100% circumstances etc). But the experience I gained by racing and watching others do their laps got me to take off a full second of that PB in just one attempt with perfect circumstances :)

I cant make this on Thursday but please please please have another event just like this. Love the GT3's at SPA and i imagine that this will be a great race.
There are going to be regular GT2/GT3 events on Kunos' and mod tracks, maybe even weekly. We are aware of Spa being a new and desirable track to drive on. It will be featured more frequently than other tracks in the shortterm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back