GT-Like Racing Driver License

Career GT-Like Racing Driver License 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Arkangel749 submitted a new resource:

GT-Like Racing Driver License - Gran Turismo inspired career event

View attachment 498435This event is a benchmark for a bigger project of mine. More of that here:https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/dynamic-racing-career-tool.206595/#post-3421174

Necessary mods:
AOSTA: https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/aosta-grand-sport.html

This career event and the following to be released aim to recreate a license system similar to the good old Gran Turismo games. Specific tests are held in order to pass the event, and at least...

Read more about this resource...

Very cool idea, and look forward to more!

I skimmed through some of the files, and I believe the Objective values under [CONDITION_1] for Event1 and Event2 both have an extra 0.

Example:

[CONDITION_0]
TYPE=TIME
OBJECTIVE=57000

[CONDITION_1]
TYPE=TIME
OBJECTIVE=560000 <-- should be 56000?

[CONDITION_2]
TYPE=TIME
OBJECTIVE=55500

While I don't totally know how this all works, I had a gut feeling that I should bring it up. Hope it helps, cheers!

Very cool idea, and look forward to more!

I skimmed through some of the files, and I believe the Objective values under [CONDITION_1] for Event1 and Event2 both have an extra 0.

Example:

[CONDITION_0]
TYPE=TIME
OBJECTIVE=57000

[CONDITION_1]
TYPE=TIME
OBJECTIVE=560000 <-- should be 56000?

[CONDITION_2]
TYPE=TIME
OBJECTIVE=55500

While I don't totally know how this all works, I had a gut feeling that I should bring it up. Hope it helps, cheers!
Thanks for pointing it out! Yes, in fact this is a quite serious error of mine. Those conditions express time requirements in milliseconds in order to get a specific medal. As it stands silver (CONDITION_1) is way easier to get than bronze, but fear not! I just released a fixed package.

Thanks for pointing it out! Yes, in fact this is a quite serious error of mine. Those conditions express time requirements in milliseconds in order to get a specific medal. As it stands silver (CONDITION_1) is way easier to get than bronze, but fear not! I just released a fixed package.
That's about what I figured it was. Happy to help, will keep an eye out for future releases. Thanks for your work!

Arkangel749 updated GT-Like Racing Driver License with a new update entry:

Immersive Career Project Announcement

Hi guys, I hope you had fun with this mod!
As this will continue to be updated as a separate mod anyway, I want to inform you that this is part of a bigger project, that you can find here. It's a full career mode with different seasons.

As development for the Licenses mod is strictly related to my Immersive Career Project, I'm afraid you will have to wait a lot for a new license (It's planned...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why my career on the beginning have no points? driving first session many times, no any points or time ... just like endless practice.
Any idea?

Last edited:
Setup for the first challenge is locked, but tyre pressures are too high, almost +10 psi. Is it possible to fix that?

Setup for the first challenge is locked, but tyre pressures are too high, almost +10 psi. Is it possible to fix that?
The locked setup settings for license tests are meant to make the challenge "balanced", in the sense that you can't tweak the car in order to overcome the main difficulty, which is car control. I've got this tyre pressure complaint before, and I would like to set a fixed setup with better tyre pressure, but AC's limitations do not allow that. And even if it was possible, it would imply a rebalancing of the whole series.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back