GT Legends released on Steam

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
Despite the title being more than seven years old SimBin decided to put one of their best simulation games ever made on the Steam platform for sale.

Return to the Days Of Thunder The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT Legends, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.

You can purchase GT Legends for E8,99 here

If you are looking for online action you are at the right address here at RaceDepartment as Stu, Knu, Ru and the rest of the golden oldies bunch are happy to welcome you in the GT Legends forums that beside great support and mods also offers top quality racing with some of the most friendly drivers you will find in the entire sim racing community.

Thanks @Justinswan69 for tweeting this news tip to our Twitter!
View the Post on the Blog

Thanks for the reply about Starforce, it had me a little worried. I remember the nightmare i had with Toca 3. I wonder how many of my grey hairs were brought on because of that.

As for money spent on stream, I'd hate for my wife to find out how much I've spent over the years.

According to Raptr, i have 260 games, (ish), but the total is somewhere around 300.
Oops

You game addict!!!! You do need help!! :roflmao: 260 games......:speechless:

I think that could have been the way to release a "GTL2" with weather conditions ,such as GTR2,and graphics update or new cars from all the mods we can find here and there.

Hell...I thought me having like 100 unplayed games on Steam would be insane.
I counted all games ever possessed. I have several retail versions. Maybe I played half the games I own.
In the end, simracing is eating time:geek:
---> back to topic
Would be nice to attach it to Steam. But most important is they both can be played together, which shouldn't be an issue.

I counted all games ever possessed. I have several retail versions. Maybe I played half the games I own.
In the end, simracing is eating time:geek:

I didn't use by Steam account for years. I'm having 129 games on my account right now but the vast majority has been added in 2013. Just so you get the idea, those are the first 3 games on my Steam account:

09/11/2010 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Retail
13/09/2003 - Half-Life 2 Retail Standard
13/09/2003 - Half-Life Platinum Pack

I still know the dates since I couldn't make an account the day HL2 was released because the servers went down, so it didn't work until the next day. Black Ops worked on release day, tho. ;)

On-topic: I doubt the old CD keys from your DVD cases will work. Most likely the list of them, if that list still exists, hasn't been given to Steam. The keys people need to enter might be the one they can see upon clicking on "CD KEY" when right-clicking on the game from within the Steam library. :)

so I just bought a Thrustmaster VG Thrustmaster T500 F1 Racing Wheel
is this sim a good marriage?

im actually surprised steam is making moves on selling this great racing sims finally, maybe they would become a LOT more popular than they were or currently are.

No reason why it wouldn't work - just that no-one in our current crop of drivers has that wheel, so we're limited to looking at the specs rather than first hand knowledge.

Some of us tend to run larger rotations married to slower in game steering locks, which might work better on a round wheel as opposed to an F1 type wheel, and a lot use H-shifting rather than paddles, but others use lower rotations and paddles as well. You'll be fine once you figure it out.

My D-PAD is acting up but it might be because the D-PAD on my GT rim isn't in it's best shape anymore. The rest is working perfectly fine but you'll need to remap the pedals - the game had mapped everything vice versa and my clutch pedal has been used for braking. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%