GT Legends released on Steam

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Despite the title being more than seven years old SimBin decided to put one of their best simulation games ever made on the Steam platform for sale.

Return to the Days Of Thunder The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT Legends, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.

You can purchase GT Legends for E8,99 here

If you are looking for online action you are at the right address here at RaceDepartment as Stu, Knu, Ru and the rest of the golden oldies bunch are happy to welcome you in the GT Legends forums that beside great support and mods also offers top quality racing with some of the most friendly drivers you will find in the entire sim racing community.

Thanks @Justinswan69 for tweeting this news tip to our Twitter!
View the Post on the Blog

Damn you Steam, DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!

One of the most heralded games in the history of motorsport, and its brought out ONE week before i go into hospital.

MAN, I'M PEED OFF RIGHT NOW!

So peed off ive bought it as an incentive to get well as soon as i can so i can get to have a good look around/in/through what it has to offer, then get onto multiplayer!

Awesome really!

Yes come check us out...today we are at Riverside NasCar and CanAm layouts, guaranteed not to flood, well the only flood with be the floodlights that turn on half way through the race.. and what a race it will be ..you get to drive a BMW-E21-320i-group 5 and yes its fast and tail happy ....oh happy days.. oooh happy days...See you there ;)

Please explain more bud.
Was that with it originally, or with the steam version?

I assume Senad was referring to his original disc version (which has Starforce).
It caused major problems with Win 7 because Starforce drivers were never updated for Win 7, so people had to jump through hoops to use their original discs.

Since the introduction of the digital version ( first by RaceRoom), Starforce has been removed and it is fully compatable with Win 7. I'd be almost certain that the Steam version will be the digital version and therefore a great way to get hold of GTL. This is great because the GTL discs are quite difficult to find these days, and GTL is still one of the all time great Sim Racing games.

Damn you Steam, DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!

One of the most heralded games in the history of motorsport, and its brought out ONE week before i go into hospital.

MAN, I'M PEED OFF RIGHT NOW!

So peed off ive bought it as an incentive to get well as soon as i can so i can get to have a good look around/in/through what it has to offer, then get onto multiplayer!

Awesome really!

We can play it when you get out :D I am definitely getting this ;)

Thanks for the reply about Starforce, it had me a little worried. I remember the nightmare i had with Toca 3. I wonder how many of my grey hairs were brought on because of that.

As for money spent on stream, I'd hate for my wife to find out how much I've spent over the years.

According to Raptr, i have 260 games, (ish), but the total is somewhere around 300.
Oops

Thanks for the reply about Starforce, it had me a little worried. I remember the nightmare i had with Toca 3. I wonder how many of my grey hairs were brought on because of that.

As for money spent on stream, I'd hate for my wife to find out how much I've spent over the years.

According to Raptr, i have 260 games, (ish), but the total is somewhere around 300.
Oops

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years