GT Legends Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stumbled across this ... its a team redline training video on how to run the Nordschleife and do an 8:15 in a Porsche 906
Driver: Greger Huttu (hope you don't mind me posting this up dude?) ...
Sim: GTL

Might be good for anyone wanting to check or find the right lines (in preparation?) of GTR Evo hitting their PC ... personally I don't need it 'cos I am already "Der König der Grünen Hölle" :pound::rolleyes: :doh:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xst9IFL8ivg[/ame]http://www.youtube.com/v/xst9IFL8ivg&hl=en&fs=1

Here are some of the videos from a race series I organise. They get better through the rounds so don't be put off by the Benny Hill music.

One thing I think I should point out is that not everyone racing in this series could be described as skilled. Indeed we have some people to whom racing is not truly a passion and as such we have tried to reward their efforts with bonus like Crash of the Day and points for rolling the car, even points for not being lapped too often. In fact the videos were originally instigated just to show these moments so we could vote on them. The videos though developed into more than that and as you'll see get bigger and carry more the story of the race. Enjoy, feel free to criticise too.

HCC1

HCC2

All the rules and descriptions are on the site too so have a look around (this is not a recruitment drive, we have limited server resources and are pretty much at that limit now, so we are not looking for new entrants), there a certain amount of the humour that will pass over your head because it is group related. The web guru sort of dropped off the radar so HCC2 is incomplete and there is nothing there for this year's racing on GTR2 in the M3 GTRs. We have produced videos for these though but they are up on an ftp and I am not sure if I have permission to give that link out, sorry. This year's racing has been awesome but that's a different forum (GTR2).

Masters Top Hat Series Mallory Park 26/10/08

Here seems as a good a place as any to start posting my videos from last weekend at Mallory Park. Very amateur affairs to go with me pics in the Motorsports pics section.:D

1960's Race.... 50's and 70's to follow.
[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nLfi4AJBa98[/media]

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Love the music.

It's "The Italian Job 3- Revenge of the Abarth's"

or have they just pulled off "The British Job" and hijacked the gold to Germany? :laugh2:

Mr Bridger and Charlie are already buying three more Mini's to chase down those pesky Fiats and return the gold to the good ol blimey. Right lads, I've got an idea. :gossip: :heh:

Shot gun one of those previously spoken about minis!

Very nice video, that Smeg Abarth looks like it's running NOS and a turbo kit of some sort, the way its hammering around the track.

Should be a great event... Possibly GTL's biggest yet?:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline