GT Legends Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stumbled across this ... its a team redline training video on how to run the Nordschleife and do an 8:15 in a Porsche 906
Driver: Greger Huttu (hope you don't mind me posting this up dude?) ...
Sim: GTL

Might be good for anyone wanting to check or find the right lines (in preparation?) of GTR Evo hitting their PC ... personally I don't need it 'cos I am already "Der König der Grünen Hölle" :pound::rolleyes: :doh:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xst9IFL8ivg[/ame]http://www.youtube.com/v/xst9IFL8ivg&hl=en&fs=1

Whoa! A Corvette Grand Sport Lightweight Roadster for GTL??? Where did you find that?? I thought it wasn't due for release until after P&G v3.0?
63-Chevy_Corvette_GS_DV_08_AI_01.jpg

(720p if rightclick -> view on youtube instead of embedded, btw)

A few of us had a spontaneous spark and all agreed that a different little spot of fun was required! We have collectively determined that in fact too much fun was had; for we have become slaves to the flying sparks and airborne bumpers. Slaves to the roar of battered brutal engines and glorious fragrance of liquid tires.
It must happen again on some server. Some time in the near future.

Here is my 'circuit' test of Strada; the cars drive up and down the same stretch of road with a turning at each end of the shared road. You get a DQ if you spend more than about 2 or three seconds with all wheels the wrong side of the road. Overtaking is very scary with oncoming traffic but sometimes you can get by using the verge. It's freat fun with lots of different speed AI cars and 60x daylight.

Here is my 'circuit' test of Strada; the cars drive up and down the same stretch of road with a turning at each end of the shared road. You get a DQ if you spend more than about 2 or three seconds with all wheels the wrong side of the road. Overtaking is very scary with oncoming traffic but sometimes you can get by using the verge. It's freat fun with lots of different speed AI cars and 60x daylight.

Nice one! Great pictures and music:thumbsup: BTW how many cars are on the track there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back