GT Legends Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stumbled across this ... its a team redline training video on how to run the Nordschleife and do an 8:15 in a Porsche 906
Driver: Greger Huttu (hope you don't mind me posting this up dude?) ...
Sim: GTL

Might be good for anyone wanting to check or find the right lines (in preparation?) of GTR Evo hitting their PC ... personally I don't need it 'cos I am already "Der König der Grünen Hölle" :pound::rolleyes: :doh:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xst9IFL8ivg[/ame]http://www.youtube.com/v/xst9IFL8ivg&hl=en&fs=1

I am glad you liked my video Knut. I I had lots of fun doing it. I love public road courses (Charade70, Machwerk, Targa Florio, Shottenring, Solitude, etc). Strada seems like a simple course but those bends tighten up. Number of cars (all AI) is 35. Difficulty was pro I think. The Mustang was able to race cars outside it's class due to it's torque and good top speed but could not keep up with the 76 cars. Overtaking with oncoming traffic is unique and fun on this track.
----------------------------------------
Good car and track combination Hiroshi. I bet the tunnels sound good in cockpit view.

Highlights video from round 1 of the British Mini Series.

I knocked this test vid together with a view to completing highlights videos for all 8 rounds of RDHCS 9, so any feedback on what works, what doesn't, what you'd like to see implemented, and/or any tips or advice on video editing will be greatly appreciated. Of course, the main question would be; do you even want highlights vids done?! And is there anyone out there that would be interested in doing a spot of commentary over the highlights to add a little more 'colour' to the proceedings? I'm hoping for at least 10minutes running time per event.

To put this together i had a look at people's race reports to pick out any interesting battles/incidents, and this would be my main source of material for the RDHCS 9 vids unless i spot anything else that's relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%