GT Legends is not responding

Last night, I tried to install the Alfa GTA Junior mod. It showed up in GTL but when I tried to connect multiplayer, it shut down and said " GT Legends is not responding" I tried to remove the mod and sound pack from GTL but had no luck. I decided that a clean install may solve the issues, I tried to install GTL but It seems to be corrupted.
Hopefully someone can help, I want to participate in the Mini races coming up soon!

@Paul M Jones
Here's a few install tips. Especially try to avoid the Programfiles folder and install in C :\ GTL or C :\ Games\GTL instead
GT Legends was not originally made for use with Windows Vista or Windows 7, but by following these few simple guidelines, you should be ensured a smooth installation even on these operating systems.

- Make sure your DirectX is up to date (Check your version here: http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/directx/ )

- Make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. (Check with your graphics card supplier)

- Install the game by starting the installer as an administrator
(Right click the [setup.exe] and select "run as administrator")

- Install the game outside of any Windows folder (ex: "Programme files" folder).For example, using a "Games" directory in C:\ can solve a lot of potential issues.

- Always run the shortcuts (all of them) as an administrator
(Right click, and select "Run as Administrator")

- Run the game .exe in Windows XP SP2 or SP3 compatibility mode
(Right click, go to properties and then click the tab "Compatibility". Select the desired compatibility mode and validate your changes)
Source

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years