GT Legends HQ Anniversary Patch part 2

Misc GT Legends HQ Anniversary Patch part 2 15.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Once again fantastic work. Thanks!

I haven't installed the HQ UI yet. Does it unlock any settings ranges or different settings for cars' setups or does it keep the same limitations of the vanilla GTL car setups? I use vanilla cars/physics and would like to keep the car setup limitations the same as vanilla GTL.

Is it possible to make the UI triple-screen friendly?

UI adds new settings in garage but doesn't modify the car settings.

I don't own triple screens so I cannot say much about it : I guess it is more or less what you can see in GTR2 ? Try it and tell me ;)

Do you race online with gtl ? me not but if you do then perhaps the CUPSTAGES.GDB I tweaked can give online mismatch ? So you may need to restore original one, this file is not absolutely required to run the new UI.
What I did in CUPSTAGES.GDB :
- added custom championships entry to create your own championships
- lowered AI aggressivity because they push you and hit your back too often in default game
- adjusted difficulty : more linear now because it is too easy in beginner/amateur whereas AI is too fast in professional in default game
- adjusted driving aids : I fixed entries as it should be and removed double entries

the best is to ask to @Bjarne Hansen directly in his thread because my graphic card doesn't support dx8 to dx11 feature :

Does that mean we should download one of those to get the full benefit of the New GFX mod?
No. This GFX is really just adding the dx9 versions of shaders that ISI/ Simbin didn't do.
But some functions are hard coded in the .exe to directly call dx7/dx8 shaders. Or even fixed function shaders.
Some of those can be directed to dx9 versions by edited the .exe but not all!
The deVoodoo dll's catches all those shaders call and makes them uniform dx11.
Does cost some fps but for my setup it doesn't matter as I still get +200 fps
For less fps impact the Dx8 to dx9 d3d8.dll does a good job and you will get AA on all textures. But it will lack the steady smooth more dynamic looks of the deVoodoo .dll's

No. This GFX is really just adding the dx9 versions of shaders that ISI/ Simbin didn't do.
But some functions are hard coded in the .exe to directly call dx7/dx8 shaders. Or even fixed function shaders.
Some of those can be directed to dx9 versions by edited the .exe but not all!
The deVoodoo dll's catches all those shaders call and makes them uniform dx11.
Does cost some fps but for my setup it doesn't matter as I still get +200 fps
For less fps impact the Dx8 to dx9 d3d8.dll does a good job and you will get AA on all textures. But it will lack the steady smooth more dynamic looks of the deVoodoo .dll's
OK. I will not download d3d8.dll nor dgVoodoo 2. Thanks for the quick reply.

I need help from someone who races online with gtl, is there online mismatch with:
- new UI + tweaked CUPSTAGES.CDB ?
- new UI + original CUPSTAGE.CDB ?

I need help from someone who races online with gtl, is there online mismatch with:
- new UI + tweaked CUPSTAGES.CDB ?
- new UI + original CUPSTAGE.CDB ?
Yes, try using the vanilla cupstages.gdb. The modded one isn't needed for the HD UI. It's a file that adjusts the following for the career mode:
- AI difficulty
- AI aggressiveness
- available driving aids for each difficulty level

It actually has nothing to do with the U.I. from what I understand.

CUPSTAGES.CDB is also used in UI for cup stages : I have added an extra line to create CUSTOM CHAMPIONSHIPS with cars/tracks of your choice as you can see on screenshot
CUP_CHALLENGE_tweaked.jpg

What I would like to know is : does my tweaked CUPSTAGES.CDB give online mismatch or not ? it takes 1 minute to make the test : backup your UIData folder + CUPSTAGES.CDB in GameData, copy my UI from HQ MODS then try to join your usual gtl league (altbierbude/simracing.org.uk), tell me if it works online then restore your backup :)

What I would like to know is : does my tweaked CUPSTAGES.CDB give online mismatch or not ? it takes 1 minute to make the test : backup your UIData folder + CUPSTAGES.CDB in GameData, copy my UI from HQ MODS then try to join your usual gtl league (altbierbude/simracing.org.uk), tell me if it works online then restore your backup :)
Quite late reply, but here comes...
I justr tried: installed your CUPSTAGES.CDB + CUP_CustomChampionshipTemplate.GDB in GameData and your 3 UIDate files and I could join the UKGTL server, no mismatch!
Please note that I tried it only once, and went no further than getting into the car (but mismatch should have happened before that if any).
BTW Nice work for the UI! Very pleasant to have a much less blurred display! (specially in triple screen)

Thanks

GTR233 updated GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION with a new update entry:

GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION

GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v10.0 by GTR233 and friends
---------------------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 318 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = e96b2dc45d83574d91c98b71ed93142e

Last Changelog:
---------------
v10.0
- added GT Legends HQ MOD v10.0 : this is my physics mod with many fixes/patches
- updated GTL UI 10th Anniversary to v1.6 : made the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GTL HQ MODS COLLECTION

GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v10.1 by GTR233 and friends
---------------------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 316 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 7fc87a654ee8f8853c5963eb452bf9c7

Last Changelog:
---------------
v10.1
- updated GT Legends HQ MOD to v10.1 : reworked tracks lighting with darker shadows and warmer colors
- updated GT Legends HQ LENS FLARE...

---------------------------------------------------------------
| GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v10.3 by GTR233 and friends |

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)
Archive size =...

GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v10.3.1 by GTR233 and friends

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)
Archive size = 344 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = d1b5b5863d5d116e31ad88c5b90523f6

Last Changelog:
---------------
v10.3.1
- updated GT Legends HQ MOD to...

| GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.0 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size =...

HQ

| GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.1 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size =...

GTL HQ MODS COLLECTION

| GT Legends HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.5 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 278 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = 715c045c83eb21afa3b41059e78b3654

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years