GT Legends HQ Anniversary PATCH part 1

Misc GT Legends HQ Anniversary PATCH part 1 15.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey folks,
When migrating my player profile to a new installation only my race progress is ported, but none of my cars are in the garage, nor any of my hard earned cash... Any advise?

Last edited:
I had some trouble with the GTL_SETUP and the CHOICE. It blip at any numerical input. So i cant select anything that is not a letter! I followed the readme. I'm using windows 10.

I had some trouble with the GTL_SETUP and the CHOICE. It blip at any numerical input. So i cant select anything that is not a letter! I followed the readme. I'm using windows 10.
You must enable CAPS LOCK if you use top row numbers or NUM LOCK if you use right pad numbers.
Microsoft CHOICE can only understand 1 letter or number listed at the bottom of each page. If you type anything else then it will bip to tell you that it does not understand your answer (at least not one of the answers it waits for).
Type S key to skip page, but never arrows/enter/space keys as they are not recognized by choice.exe

Attachments

• CapsLock&NumLockMustBeON.jpg
    CapsLock&NumLockMustBeON.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
You must enable CAPS LOCK if you use top row numbers or NUM LOCK if you use right pad numbers.
Microsoft CHOICE can only understand 1 letter or number listed at the bottom of each page. If you type anything else then it will bip to tell you that it does not understand your answer (at least not one of the answers it waits for).
Type S key to skip page, but never arrows/enter/space keys as they are not recognized by choice.exe
Thanks you for the reply!!
I well read that part and i followed! It still blip like a madman!
If i start GTL Setup as an admin, i can input the numbers correctly but it say that "impossible to find the selected path" (choice.exe is not visible)
If i start GTL Setup just by 2 click, every input i gave it blip! Choice.exe is visible.
Choice.exe is always on XP compatibility and admin.

I found out RIGHT NOW, during texting and tring things for not posting bad stuffs that installing in "C:/" fixed everything! Maybe could be useful to include that in the installation instruction!

Yes I wrote for gtr2 to make an install at the root of the drive because my setup does not work with long path (like default steam folder), maybe I forgot to write it for gtl in install.txt as gtl hq patch is an older version than gtr2 one.
Personally I put my games in d:\Programs\ and not in default %ProgramFiles% because there are often admin rights issues in default path.

Hi. On your Targa Florio Optimized 2.3 track, the installation instructions say this:

[GT Legends_Dynamic_Clouds_ON_2L].7z = QUICK CONVERSION TO GT Legends with 2 layers Dynamic Clouds (you need GTL HQ Anniversary Patch v16 to be enabled)

When will v16 of your splendid HQ patch for GT Legends be released?

Hi. On your Targa Florio Optimized 2.3 track, the installation instructions say this:

[GT Legends_Dynamic_Clouds_ON_2L].7z = QUICK CONVERSION TO GT Legends with 2 layers Dynamic Clouds (you need GTL HQ Anniversary Patch v16 to be enabled)

When will v16 of your splendid HQ patch for GT Legends be released?
I work on it to release it ASAP, certainly in october but I do not know when...
If you have GTR2 HQ PATCH V16.0.0 (no need for hotfix to have the 4k skies) then go in GTR233_SETUP and look for 4k skies folder : go inside GameData\Locations\shared and rename .GTR extension of the 3 files as .GTL and overwrite your own gtl skies.

There is no GTL_SETUP.CMD file in the package, not sure how to install.

Edit: Disregard, I thought it was a multi-part archive like the one for GTR2, and it's two separate files you need to extract one after the other manually, and the setup CMD file is in the second one! :D

Last edited:
There is no GTL_SETUP.CMD file in the package, not sure how to install.

Edit: Disregard, I thought it was a multi-part archive like the one for GTR2, and it's two separate files you need to extract one after the other manually, and the setup CMD file is in the second one! :D
yes this one is older than gtr2, it will be updated to v16 as gtr2 in october...I am busy with gtr2 hotfix and nos2007 updates at the moment but gt legends turn will come, be patient...

Oh, I'm more than grateful for what is already here, make no mistake! No impatience on my part.

I only installed the cosmetic enhancements from both, to make the games look more appealing on modern monitors and when rendered at higher resolutions.

Your work is appreciated immensely!

Hi Paul,

First of all, thanks for your huge effort in bringing these improvements to our community.

I just downloaded GT Legends HQ Anniversary PATCH 15.6.0, from this link (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gt-legends-hq-anniversary-patch-part-1.26203/) but I can't find the GTL_SETUP. CMD between the files. I find only the GTL_debug.bat. Do you know where I can find it or where I can download it?

It's a two part download, did you download both parts? I bet it's in the other archive.

1. According to the text file of v15.6.0, this only installs 2K skies instead of the 4K version which are available and even included in the previous "HQ MODS COLLECTION". Why would this not be included?

2. What else is missing from the Anniversary Patch - or is a lower version # - compared to what's available from the latest version of the HQ Mods Collection (I believe that's v14.1 and v14.5)?

3. Will the U.I. mode change any game "mechanics"? I would love to have a nice increased-resolution U.I. but I don't like the "cheating" of all sorts of extra setup options that weren't available for certain cars with the Vanilla version, as well as more options for certain settings (eg. more gear ratio possibilities). I don't want any core gameplay "stuff" changed. I love the default Vanilla limited setup possibilities.

4. Are there any changes the Anniversary Patch makes without asking you via the DOS prompt? I want to make sure I can control EVERYTHING being changed just like you can with the HQ Mods Collection and Essentials Pack via JSGME.

5. If I have other changes I want to make like, for eg., some other custom vehicle sounds not included in the Ann. Patch. Do I install the Ann. Patch 1st then do all the additional manual installs after?

Last edited:
1. Can someone help me with the PLR changes to make for the HQ AI mod 5.0? The PLR changes advised are different for the different versions of the mod. For example:

HQ AI v4.0
-------------------
AI Power Calibration="0"
AI Additional Fuel Mult="0.99"
AI Brake Power Usage="0.96"
AI Brake Grip Usage="0.96"
AI Corner Grip Usage="0.93"
AI Max Load="39000.00000"
AI Min Radius="6.00000"
AI to AI Collision Rate="32"

HQ AI v3.0
-------------------
AI Power Calibration="6"
AI Additional Fuel Mult="0.96"
AI Brake Power Usage="0.95"
AI Brake Grip Usage="0.95"
AI Corner Grip Usage="0.94"
AI Max Load="39000.00000"
AI Min Radius="8.00000"
AI to AI Collision Rate="32"

I have version 5.0 of the mod but I can't find the PLR changes to go with it.

2. What is the difference between Po Linii GT Legends 1.2 and Po Linii GT Legends Career Friendly 1.2?

Last edited:
How do I install the Ann patch? Instructions just state the same thing for parts 1 and 2, "download and install". How do I "install" them? Is there an install file I'm supposed to run? Do I just drag-and-drop all the files and folders to the GTL install? Do I drag-and-drop all the files and folders and then after that is finished, run an install file?

Last edited:
How do I install the Ann patch? Instructions just state the same thing for parts 1 and 2, "download and install". How do I "install" them? Is there an install file I'm supposed to run? Do I just drag-and-drop all the files and folders to the GTL install? Do I drag-and-drop all the files and folders and then after that is finished, run an install file?

If it was like the GTR2 version, last time I installed you have to use 7zip to extract the first .7z file right into the GTR2 folder and then run GTR2_SETUP.CMD. Pick the options you want and then you're done. Run GTL.

I recommend making a dedicated Anni folder so that you don't mess up your main GTL folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back