GT Legends HQ Anniversary PATCH part 1

Misc GT Legends HQ Anniversary PATCH part 1 15.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

GT Legends 10th Anniversary Patch - All-in-1 patch for GT Legends

GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH v9.7 by GTR233 and friends
------------------------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 468 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 950E208FF4B407DFFFF8F251BE9DBD4B

Description :
-------------
This GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH represents 3 years of work and includes all the necessary MODS/PATCHES for GT Legends plus HQ textures...

Read more about this resource...

GTR233 updated GT Legends 10th Anniversary Patch with a new update entry:

GT Legends 10th Anniversary Patch

GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH v9.8 by GTR233 and friends

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 483 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = AEE2268484F448F0862BA2AD6538A6E0

Description :
-------------
This GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH represents 3 years of work and includes all the necessary MODS/PATCHES for GT Legends plus HQ textures...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH

GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH v9.8.1 by GTR233 and friends
--------------------------------------------------------------

Archive size = 490 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 90CBE81D7FDEB7F78DBE3B5503C7487C

Description :
-------------
This GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH represents 3 years of work and includes all the necessary MODS/PATCHES for GT Legends plus HQ...

I have installed the game from the CD's and replaced all of the files with the Anniversary patch files. I have then ran the Patch for disc version, configure the graphics as directed and start the game. The menu comes up and when I get to the livery, the game crashes (on two systems). I have tried this on two separate pc's, a Windows 7 64 bit and a Windows XP 32 bit machine. Failures at the livery on both. My question is what else can I do to get this game to work with the upgrades? Thanks

10th Anniversary Patch has been deeply tested with both Discs and Steam on winXp/vista/win7/8/10 so I am sure it works...so the big question is : why is it not working on your PCs ?
So I have many questions :
What do you mean by livery ? An original car from stock game or a 3rd party extra skin/car/mod you have installed afterwards ?
Did you set windowsXP COMPATIBILITY+ CHECKED ADMINISTRATOR rights to ALL EXE inside GTL folder (GTL.EXE + GTLCONFIG.EXE) ?
Did you enable at least 2 cores either manually or with a software ?
When you have done copy-paste from 10thAP to GTL folder did you check "overwrite file/folder and apply to all" ?
What is your language ?
Did you install SIMBIN official Patch 1.1 ?
Could you please describe step by step your install process to see if you miss something ?
At last, if it still doesn't work then you can copy-paste the game code available on your disc (without the dashes) in steam and you will get a free download : but if it crashes with disc on your PCs then it should crash the same way with steam, unless your disc is damaged and 1 important file is corrupted ???

The only minor issue I know with 10thAP is related with a bug between nocd 4Gb patched (dedicated to 64bits OS) and WindowsXP 32bits : sometimes the car stops to spin in showroom but you can select the car and continue to play without crash.

I installed the game from the discs, which has the 1.1 patch already built in, no way to avoid installing that. After installation, I applied the 10th anniversary patch and followed the instructions and replaced all the game files with the patch(all files were replaced with those in the zip). I then applied the PatchForDisc to remove the Starforce. On my Windows XP machine, I have it set to all apps are ran by administrator with all rights. This machine also has a single core processor. The stock version of the game plays just fine on XP, it crashes Windows 7 due to an unsigned driver.

ok so you need to install 2 Microsoft libraries on win 7/8/10 : directX 9 june 2010 and vcredist 2010 (both available on official microsoft website), then you should be able to run the game :)

I have installed both of those and still have had no luck. I figure it must have something to do with the fact it is the 1.1 version of the game. I have tried all I can think of and done what you recommended, and still it is non functional.

your disc version is weird because SimBin Patch 1.1 is not included in the version I have (patch was released many months after the disc).

what are your pc specs ? office or laptop ? On some laptop you need to specify which graphic card to use.
do you have a gtr or gtr2 or gtl folder in "my documents" ? if yes then delete it and relaunch the game.
it is recommended to install GTL directly at the root of your hdd/ssd by example c:\GTL\

The final solution is to use the online key from your disc/manual in STEAM (without the dashes) and you will get a free digital version because you seem to have a "special" GTL disc version (the proof is that patch 1.1 is already included whereas it is not the case in original 2006 disc) incompatible sorry :(

The computer that I want to run it on is Windows XP 32 bit OS, Service Pack 3, all the Visual and .Net are updated, as well as DirectX. The system is a desktop PC with 2GB RAM, 2GB video ram from a nVidia GT 610 graphics card. Unfortunately my disc has the update on disc 3 and no way to skip it. My directory is C:\GTL.

GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH

GT Legends 10th Anniversary PATCH v9.9 by GTR233 and friends

Archive size = 499 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 62F086528D8F8697B8420EF5855AA740

Description :
-------------

The computer that I want to run it on is Windows XP 32 bit OS, Service Pack 3, all the Visual and .Net are updated, as well as DirectX. The system is a desktop PC with 2GB RAM, 2GB video ram from a nVidia GT 610 graphics card. Unfortunately my disc has the update on disc 3 and no way to skip it. My directory is C:\GTL.

I have just updated the mod and deeply tested : it works with both steam and original disc so please retry and tell me if it works for you now ?

Note about update v9.9 : contrary to previous versions which were still "light", now the 10th Anniversary PATCH (10AP) and HQ MODS COLLECTION (HQMC) are no more similar, I mean they've got each some exclusive content that you will not see in the other pack.
The idea is to first install the 10AP (on new/clean install) then pick or change options with HQMC.
Example 1) 10th AP includes HQ 2k skies so if you want the 4k skies then you need to install them from the HQMC.
Example 2) HQ Cars with numerous fixes are exclusive to 10AP and not available in HQMC

I think something is up with the 76 corvette physics: I just installed this update, and ran a few laps at Watkins Glen with this corvette:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...vette-4-red-nart-le-mans-by-umma-gumma.27277/

the rear wheels were sticking thru the bodywork, the car was behaving strangely, and the engine overheated and blew after 2 laps

I tested my old GTL install and everything was fine

ps I also see these new classes:

69 C3 corvette
76 C3 corvette

which only the have original 2 GTL vettes in there? but they were originally just in the 76 corvette folder, along with all the others

can you test this out & see whats going on? I have not had any problems with game compatibility before, and Altbierbude has been using my cars on their servers without any issues

thanks!

hi, yes I have changed physics in last update : I have unlocked all settings in garage with wide range of values for most of them like spring, ride height, antiroll bar... So yes by default cars handling is not optimized, you need to tune them in garage setup and even "advanced setup" page to access ride height by example.
Moreover, as settings are different from stock, I guess you should not let the game use the standard .SVM files that are available for some tracks : you should go in PLR to indicate to not use them by changing this line
vehicle specific AI setups=0

I will make tests and tell you ASAP :) but at the moment, maybe you can try the optional PLGTL mod which is great and you will keep the fixes I have made in CAS files : tell me if that fixes your issue.
You can also restore original game files in options folder but I don't recommend to install ORIGINAL files as you will lose many fixes : use it only for online leagues.

edit: just tested your nice skin on totally clean install+10thAP at imola and it looks normal apparently
GRAB_000.jpg GRAB_001.jpg
could you please post screenshots to see your problem ?

Last edited:
ah, ok I will try that out: I was using one of my stock setups

I noticed the original game lets you set rpm to 7400, I could only get 6850 in your menu

*edit* also my custom incar driver suit is no longer showing up, for that car. I made a replica of Dave Johnson's suit, with the blue stripes

thanks!

Last edited:
If you want to use your stock setups and your own modded gloves then the best for you is to use GTL HQ MODS COLLECTION instead of 10thAP.
So to use your stock setup then restore original game files in option folder.
to disable sparco gloves and use your own gloves skin then go into GTL HQ MODS COLLECTION, inside HQ SPARCO SUITS folder you will find a folder like [restore backup] : copy paste GameData folder to restore stock gloves/suits

I hope it is clear, tell me if you succeed or if you want more help/support ;)

aha, ok!

I was under the impression the files just affected cosmetics: I looked at the readme files and did not see anything about car/game engine changes.

that is important to me, in case I do any online/league racing, but I did want to update all the graphics etc!

thanks again!

*edit* whoops, it is Bob Johnson, Dave Heinz, above. my mistake

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%