Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for the both races everyone. Had a load of fun. First race some great battles and the second one some great mistakes from me. Messed up the start (false start) and went to the pit box the first time I came into the pit. So I had to go in again for the drive through. Stupid stupid me LOL. After that I had a hell of a job to chatch Srinath Sundareswaran. And I got him In the last lap (phew). So although not a result that I was hoping for at the start but I had a lot of fun to put in those qually laps to gain on Srinath.

Race 1 was... epic. Battles battles battles for the first 15 minutes. I loved it. Thanks Martin and Tobias!

Race 2 was a bit calmer, but I was happy on a personal level - I finished much higher than I started, and I was getting quicker. The guys ahead of me weren't leaving me for dust like normal, and at one point I was even catching the car ahead once things had settled a bit. Discovering a new line in the first lesmo meant I could take it a gear higher than I was which was very nice too (sounds obvious to the fast guys, but for a tortoise like me, I was very pleased)

Last edited:
That was well done, @Martin Maaskant :)

Well my first 2 races were an almost disaster...pretty much waged a lonely battle with myself...can see that I lack consistency big time...hopefully next race would be better for me
There is no magic bullet for that one Srinath. When I started online racing I was almost 4 seconds of the pace. Now I'm at about 1,5 seconds from the real fast drivers. That puts me in the middle of the field. I got there due to a lot of virtual track time. So just keep at it and you see you will improve over time. Don't stare at those real fast times but improve, as you mentioned, consistency. Anyway had a good fight with you and I thank you for that. Maybe see you next time.

Had my first ever mini win 1st race and a crash in the 2nd one, still managed to make 6 seconds up to the leaders though on mostly a clean track, exept for Andrew trying to come back at me while he knew I was faster hehe. Thanks @Julian Dietz for waiting and some good fun last few laps! Good job not listening to Andrew there:thumbsup:

Had my first ever mini win 1st race and a crash in the 2nd one, still managed to make 6 seconds up to the leaders though on mostly a clean track, exept for Andrew trying to come back at me while he knew I was faster hehe. Thanks @Julian Dietz for waiting and some good fun last few laps! Good job not listening to Andrew there:thumbsup:
You went in the gravel which is why I came back at you. Don't conveniently leave those bits out the tale :-D It was very fun, thanks!

During race 1, I hit the kerb in turn 1 pretty hard and went up on two wheels - it was on the brink of tipping over and that was a scary moment!

Rxii7Uu.png

And a quick, not so good, video of some of my race 1 highlights.

Incident Report

As you all know, we introduced a red zone until the exit of the first chicane, which was reviewed automatically. There was an infringement on race 1. Here is the video:

@Brian Wallace changes his line in the braking zone, and causes a number of collisions. As per the rules, "any driver who deviates from his line and causes an accident will be deemed at fault if it happens in the red zone."

The incident has been discussed between the staff members and the decision has been made to warn the driver at fault for causing the incident. This decision is final.

I have posted this report here in the thread so everyone is aware that the staff are making every effort to ensure the rules are followed. Everyone, please stick to the rules so that everyone can enjoy the races. Incidents happen, we know, but please be more careful especially 1. in the braking zones and 2. in designated red zones.

Thankfully we all seemed to have a lot of fun despite the incident! I hope to see you all again next time :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back