rF2 GT Endurance @ Mid Ohio - Monday April 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Try to reinstall the mod. So uninstall it via mod manager, and reinstall.

If you choose uninstall, and the mod disapears out of the list, open your explorer and go to the data folder
Open the folder Manifest, and remove the GT@Midohio.mft file. Then go into the folder /installed/rfm, and do the same for the GT@Midohio.rfm file.
Open the mod manager, and it should be there again.

That was fun, thanx guys! :)

1st Race I lost it in the hairpin, slightly toughed the barrier, but my steering wheel was about 80 degrees off. Took forever to get to the pit. Rapair was 400 seconds, but I waited patiently to do a few laps, came in last with 5 laps back.
2nd Race went better, slided off in the last coner and only had a 20 degrees off (big aprovement compared to the first race) with my wheel, but I kept driving and was able to finish 2nd.
Congrats to Martin and Frederic on each 1 race win. :) Hope to race you guys again next race! :)

I got disconnected. This happened to me in my last race. Never happens in Race 07 just Rf2. Doesn't make sense. I give up
Can you give a bit more info about that Peter?

What happend?
Did you see anything out of the ordinary?
Did you get a notification?
Did your connection "just" drop?

I will take a look at the server log as well to see if I can find some kind of cause.

I did notice, during practice, a red GTR spinning around in the air in my mirror and I think I was the only one on the track then. Apart from that the message in the chat box just said disconnected. I tried to log on again but I only had about 5 servers up and none of those were Racedepartment. I tried again and got some more and got additional servers up, still not Racedepartment. The third time I got all the servers up and everyone was on their 4 or 5 lap and I was in a pending hold. If I had known there would be two races I would have tried again. I began to think that maybe I'm too slow and maybe got booted but this is the racing club and I don't think that would happen. It is different from the last time, I was already racing this time and at the start I noticed one car trying to take a short cut back to the pits, through the pit wall, and another going cross-country and thought Oh no, someone is trying to take my last place :)
Must have got disconnected around the start of the second sector. I came back to watch the end of the second race and there is no way I could drive like Fredric without ending up in the stands and tyre walls.
This is different from my last race, in a meganne, where I joined the grid and no one else did. I waited then went back to monitor and the others were on their third lap, so no messages and not disconnected.

I don't think it is my PC but I do have a new router that I haven't used yet so I'll try that. Other than trying to contact my ISP, which I don't want to do, they just blame your gear, I can only think to reinstall Rf2 but I don't want to end up disconnected every time I race:redface:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%