rF2 GT Endurance @ Mid Ohio - Monday April 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys,

I am so sorry for this event. I was away for the weekend with my inlaws, and unexpetectly had no internet connection there... Therefore, I could not setup the event and servers. Once again sorry.

I shall copy the event to next week. We will have it then.

@Marco. Do you have an eta on the Mod download please. I've set a test server up and wouldn't mind practicing with some others, but short of making a vmod of my own (which I could learn to do given time), I can't select GT + Mid Ohio at the same time on my server.

No pressure, I'm sure you have a million other things to take care of too ;)

Well, to be honest, the mod is already made in it's first form. I did that in the weekend, with a crapy internet connection. Took me over 30 minutes to register it on ISI, and when I finally made it throught, it gave an error. I assumed it was me screwing up with the connection.
As it seems now (after some catching up on ISI forum, as I had no opportunity to do so before), I have learned that it was a general issue with rfactor instead of a connection issue, and the mod functions ok now. I just need to add the icons to it.

I will try to do so in a few minutes, and upload it. Will setup a test server as well ;)

Mod is posted (download here), and server is up.

Mind the changed racing club password!
Thanks Marco, a star as always :)

BTW, which track will we be racing next week .. with chicane or no chicane?

My testing server is up too now with both tracks for the time being, MrPix's Test Server... same password as the racing club ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%