Track: Fuji (Download here) (GT Layout)
Club Racing MOD: TBA
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (14 laps)

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. The MOD MUST be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Martin Rasmussen
  3. Paul Walker
  4. Bram Hengeveld
  5. David Gronvalls
  6. Axel Moebius
  7. Kevin Cox
  8. Mark Tustain
  9. Dennis Grebe
  10. Jesper Lundqvist
  11. Marcus Dillon
  12. Kevin Cox
  13. Ivar Kalamees
  14. Dino Paolino
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

The track is not running very smoothly for me but I am sure i can find a way to drift around it in the Nissan :) Going to be fun!

Marco, I feel really honoured! :D

With the heavy GT cars it's hard to get around the GP version (the chicane is very very tight), but it creates an extra overtaking spot as there is heavy breaking to make it into it.... :p

Well... for this time the GT version please. :)

hi marco,

is for this race a club race mod needed??
if i did download this track, there was a little mod with the track, the name is GTfuji, so i think this the little mod. that this nissans can be drive online in this track??
or i am wrong?? this is more then complicated actual in rfactor2 with this little extra mods to drive every car in every track.

servus

To be honest, I did not even download the track yet. Been so occupied with other stuff, and as I have been 1 of the BETA testers of this track, I have run it in a BETA version.

I will download the track later tonight, and see whats in it.

About those mod's.
I know it's more complicated, and I expect ISI to change some stuff about that soon. However, as long as it is not done at ISI side, I have to make a choice in how to approach this. To be as flexible as possible, I make a new one each time we do a new combination. There is a second advantage to that (for me), and that is that I get more and more used to working with this system, and get to explore new functions every day.

In the end, if ISI does what I hope they will do, this system will work out great. But we have to wait and see how they respond.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%