RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Wow what a race report Eric, seems that you enjoyed the race. you made a nice one anyway, i had a hard time to catch up at the end.

thanks Pierre. I just work through the replay to find the critical moments for all of us and describe it as best I can. :jump:

If you watch the replay, you'll find it was a pretty good race even though there were only us after 2 laps. IN racing you are usually trying to get up to the next position anyhow. In this case the next position was 1st!:victory:

OK I stand a good chance of making this event. (wife in Jamaica w/ friends!) Would prefer the long course but since I totally suk in a GT car may as well remove as many corners as possible cuz I can go real fast in a straight line!!:laugh2:

besides, if you do something spectacular, you just might end up in the infamous post race report!:woop::bang::desire:

I can't belive.
1 st race at Charade, quali 9th. At lap 8 i was in 3rd with a confortable
gap for 4th, i believe first 4 places were BVM drivers by then.
Sudendly, my phone rang, and i lost connection................grrrrrrrrrrrr...
it was my mother to talk to my wife............:pissed-off:...........damn women.
Oh well, lets go to the other races. :clap:

Server 2
Quali race 1 PB 212.4 good for P2

Race started well but right from the start I heard pull over blue flag warning. 1st warning 2nd waring final warning about lap three was in 1st or second the whole time. Then gave me stop and go which I ignored until disqualified. Not cool as I felt really good on this track GRRRRRRR.

Oh well on to race 2
Quali P6 ok!

Race was allot of fun with tight battles. Traded spots with Mr Lemon a couple times and pushed Michael hard for a while but he held steady. Finally ended up with Lee on my tail and on the last lap my 8 year decided to ask me something and I went out wide in the grass giving 4th to Lee. Ended 5th Great race

Have to skip last race but Im signed up for the Saturday Mini league and looking forward to it:bye:

Rawr, sorry to Lee Downham and Fernando De Almeida!

I lost my internet connection, first I thought that the server crashed, but nope, was me.. Only just got the internet back.... So sorry to who ever was behind me at Charade!

BTtw, good race Fernando!

(Why is my text in bold?)

Event started great and went downhill from there :) Finished the first race (last but I finished). 2nd and third races had "damage is not repairable" crashed in the first lap of each race. :frown: Need some more time behind the wheel of a mini obviously!

Weeee! Great Event. thanks to Everyone from RD stuff for this.

Review Server 2

Charade

Qualy: 10th on the grid. Very good car but could'nt nail laps perhaps even from Practice

Race:
After decent start i was 8th but then made a mistake and lost few places. Had a nice Fight for 10th with Olivier Hercek. Great stuff but get through. Then i was driving out of my skin doing personal bests everywhere to catch up pack in front. Finnally i catched up Hansi after i suppose he made a mistake. Had a great battle with him. At last lap and Last Turn hansi went wide i get thru for 6th and nicked that from him! Amazing mate great fun

I was reading that Lee who was Leading runs out of fuel just upside checker. He finished in 3rd. That was a big LOOOOOOL of tonight.

6Th Place

Le Mas du Clos

Qualy: Again! couldn't nail ultimate lap. Too short qualy for me. 15 mins will be enough for me.

Started from 11th from the grid not sure.

Race: After decent start, get by Fernando for 10th. At turn 4 and 5 it was close racing. Minis everywhere! unfortunately when was braking to the hairpin at T5 i catched grass and tapped fellows. Sorry everyone who getted my paint. Then some average times by regular and no mistakes give me outtrageous from 13th to 7th. Then my mirrors started to be full of Mtommi and Hansi. Under the pressure i was sideways in every possible destination and corner. Nightmare for me down to 9th. Then Yves had a crash up to 8th and hold this off to checker!

8Th Place

Limerock Mountain

Qualy: Once again with rubbish lap i getted thru to race. Grid 11th

Race: To forget really. At lap 1 outbraked himself and lost pace. Hope that guys was having a fun at Limerock

DNF

Great Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%