Premium
May 28, 2008
Flyer to be added shortly

Servername: racedepartment.com US
Password: click here

Class: GT Club ( Dodge Viper only )
Track: Istanbul
Weather: Dry

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, 30 minutes ( Monday 2:00 GMT )
Qualification: 9:30 PM EST, superpole 15 minutes( Monday 2:30 GMT )
Race: 9:45 PM EST, 1 hour ( Monday 2:45 GMT )

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Timothy Miller
  2. Eric Kaczmarek
  3. Keith Barrick
  4. Richard Hamstead
  5. Marcel Vd Aa
  6. Ian Landry
  7. Rhys Gardiner
  8. Chris Vick
  9. Yves Larose
  10. Bill Kaiser
  11. Warren Dawes
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Matt Alpeter
  2. Mitchell Phillipi
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

I

Ian Landry

I should be there... Viper only? Man, that car is not easy to drive... I better start to practice!

Ian

M

Matt Alpeter

Throw me in the reserves..may not have internet as I'm moving on Saturday

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
I should be there... Viper only? Man, that car is not easy to drive... I better start to practice!

Ian
This is my car for the GTC League, and I'm still learning to get used to it. :laugh2: It has it's strenghts, very quick in a straight line, but not too good under brakes and turning.

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
This is my car for the GTC League, and I'm still learning to get used to it. :laugh2: It has it's strenghts, very quick in a straight line, but not too good under brakes and turning.
I just did a few laps and right away noticed the brake thing... Typical American muscle car :rotfl:

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Isn't that cheating then?:laugh2:

I did 7 laps last night, and I don't think I managed one clean without spin/off-road/cursing... i better start again reeeaaally slowly!
Ian, I haven't signed up for the race yet, so strictly speaking, no cheating. (yet :) ).

I've only driven two races with it so far, and I'm far from any good in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.