RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Matt Crouch

disappointed :(. Was getting into the rhythm of the track, qualified 12th and was feeling good about the race. First lap victor comes across the track and spins me off, then continues on...
Ended up with a puncture

tried to make it round to the pits but my car couldn't turn left and I ended up beached.

Sorry to all those people who were riding on my victory :wink:.

And thanks for organising :)

(oh p.s. probably my last race for a couple of weeks due to xmas..)

CARnage. Fuji is not a circuit for the timid or the wise.

Big apologies to David Buxton. I got on the grass near the end of the banking and lost it when I tried to slow down. I also lost the whole front of my Mini :( Disappointed in myself tbh.

Premium it is, and premium I am, but I still think they are tricky to drive these slippery things… :tongue:

Anyone who have raced these before who has a nice setup to start to experiment from ?
I seem to not be able to get any front end grip no matter what….. but maybe these is the way there are ?
In that case it will be some hard 20 laps with a good chance of some tour into the gravel… :fear::help::doh:

I have a skin that I want to use for the race tonight. It was not originally a stcc skin so I changed the seat leon 2007 to seat leon stcc. It worked in game on the site. Question I have is how can I post it for others to download. I cant give the nogrip original download because I changed it to stcc. Does anyone you know how to do this. thanks Marty

First of all, sorry Andrew for the second lap bang while you were upside down on the bend of death, you just appeared in front of me and boom! aero, suspension damage but seemed to drive a lot smoother from then on lol.

Kept it going until about 48 mins left then cars started popping up in front of me from nowhere so quit before i caused anyone any damage.

Was hard but fun in a strange sort of way, thanks for organising Andrew see you all next time.

• Andrew Evans

crappy start... but got thru lap 1 ok and was having a few sekrit lulz at people falling off all over ye olde shoppe...

of course, karma then screwed me heavy at t1 on lap 2... got super-airborne... massive style points... killed a huge number of people in the crowd... but remained positive that wherever i landed, continuation was possible...

unf, as i rolled back across the track i collected bob full force in the side... sorry dude... i was hoping to roll unhindered and you had no time to react to the mini suddenly entering stage left.... i hope i didn't bollocks you too much.... (thought i tagged someone but wasn't sure until i looked at replay)

got a puncture for my troubles... started a limp round lap, only to end up beached in the sand at the hairpin... spent 4 MINUTES OF MY LIFE clawing my way out of there.... got back to the pits and off we go again...

lap or two later i'm too busy looking behind at ries bearing down on me and inadvertently smacked some tyres i'd not touched all week... "damage is not repairable"... sad sad sadness....

less carnage tracks to start 09, ah promise... :wink:

• Andrew Evans

for me, i do the usual tricks... soften front arb, increase front camber.. mebbe a bit more rear wing... i can't really remember (and i'm not to be trusted AT ALL on setups)... but something seems to work, cause while i don't dial it all out... it's completely manageable....

Tim don't worry. Was looking behind me at the time to see how close everyone was to work out where I should brake and saw the whole thing :laugh2:
Not your fault.

Not sure what Andrew was doing for 3 laps. While we were racing he was making sand castles in the sand. :laugh2:

Sorry to Mr Herrmann. Got the impression that you crashed and killed your car because I was holding you up... :disapointed: Again, was looking behind but this time to move over to let you past. After all, you were lapping over a second quicker than me.

At the 40 min mark decided to pit but put the pit limiter on tooooooo early and yep, you guessed it, did "a Buxton" Front locked up and lost control and messed up my suspension....Cold lap style.

Really enjoyed this track in the end, shame I was unable to finish.

Thanks to Andrew and RD :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yeah, was proud of myself with a PB of 1:41.850.... miles slower than most but who cares lol
Qualified p20, was p24 but fought my way to p9.... then killed car whilst in p11

Name in game: Bob Miley
Your Country: England
Control: Thrustmaster RGT
Car: BMW
Special remarks:*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members if needed
Cam, i will join early if possible but will have to miss Qualifying as i need to take my son to work, but should be back by 9:55 GMT so will get to the start line.

If that is unacceptable, no problem, just leave me off the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back