RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry for not attending 2nd race.. just got a Minidump when changing to next session. Wish you all good fun!
Me too, was placed on the grid, said 1 car to join, lights came on and went green, but no other cars. Wasnt disconnected, cos I could spectate and chat.
Sorry to David Lemon in 1st race, let you past as you were faster and didnt want to get involved in an incident, then 1 lap later missed my braking point and hit you.
Also sorry to Mathew Parr, if I was at fault, but from my perspective, I didnt even realise we came together, we were side by side into the corner, I was on the inside, didnt think we touched, but thought you just went off by yourself, could have been Simbins shitty collision detection, and/or lag.Guess there was always going to be a few incidents tonight when you see the closeness of the grid.
Actually, just watched the replay and I was nowhere near you in mine, be interested in how your looks

Well the event is over came a happy 7th overall ( really came 9th but peeps will insist on leaving early).

Race 1:

Well most people had in there heads they could win the race by T1 but all it causes is mayhem. T6 and I thought Id get away with going on the inside but another driver had the same Idea and tried late braking but instead met my rear bumber. So most of the race with suspention problems which I could tell was effecting my overall performance. Made my own mistake agian T6 slightly undercut hit the rumble and went for a spin and spun onto track met a fellow racer so held back till he got his placing back.

Race 2:

Simlar story to the start of rae 1 T1 was a big mess turn 2 wasn't mutch bettr plenty of dust and some yellow flags. Was doing quite well till exit of T5 met a driver and I had no where to go bar his rear bumper, again held back till he found his footing.

Conclusion:

All in all it wasn't a bad race few drivers need to remember that if you hit someone hold back so they can get back infront (even if it means the race). But I'm happy with 7th ovrall (shouldn't leave early guys)

Sorry to Herrmy, David & Dietmar for killing your races on T2 Race 2... I did try to escape to the inside and kept heavy on the brakes but to no avail.

Race_Steam2008-09-1500-03-56-09.jpg

not the race line I intended on using....

Race 1 was a blast!

I did get Suspension damage on T1 Lap1 of both races from being tapped....

First thanks to RaceDepartment for the Race this morning :)

Race 1: Not a bad start. Sorry to Rik for the tap on lap 6 that I think made you spin, I stopped just in case it did.

I never braked so later on the last long straight before the finish to take 18th on the last lap.

Race 2: Sorry to Dietmar I locked up and did a bit of a spin. dropping to 1st gear for the last corner on the first lap. I did try to get reverse as quick as possible but wasn't quick enough.

Race1: I started in P5 and managed to get into P3 where I spent most of the race, with about 5 seconds to the car in front and behind. I spent the last several laps watching Mtommi reducing the gap behind me but I realised he'd run out of time to catch me. I think that was my best finish at RD!

Race2: Started P6 but got swamped off the line and came out of T1 in P12! At one stage I got punted off the track by Jarrod on the final turn and lost quite a few places. You should have waited for me there. I got back on the track in P11 and managed to get back to P4, but unfortunately, coming around one of the banked corners, I ran into the back of Jarrod who looked like he had just hit Rik. I lost a few spots but finished 6th.

Overall, I enjoyed the races. You can always gain a few positions at the end of the runway on lap 1 when everyone spears into the dirt!

Good race today,
Qualify: 1:36'936 pos 2 start

Race 1:
Lap 1,i keep pos 3,but,my wife in my room ask me something,dam,mistake,P3 to P10,
finish race is pos 4,me and Gunthar Rowe battle somwtime,good fun,thx,see you next time,
Robert Crone very fast,he and Karoly Kajdy close battle,and then pass,Finish is Pos 1

Race 2:
Good battle for Karoly Kajdy,more lap follow him,this track not easy pass,so,i want wait him mistake,but,he no more big mistake,last 2 lap,i full power want give some Pressure to him,and then wait him mistake,but,he keep stable for me look,good,See you next race
Race 2 finish is pos 2 ,

Good feel today

wow what a race realy awsome

qualy * did a place 7 or 8th on the grid,wich i was quite happy with :)

*race one*
got a not that good start was fighting with guthar down the long strait, i think in the 6th gear the chevy has more punch cuz till 5th we was realy side by side
short befor braking gunthar changed line back to raceline wich leave me not realy enough room to break
so with realy zero air betwine the cras his cheavy had to brake my honda too realy sorry slowed down a bit and was looking where you are
as a chevy got past me i nailed it again only to realize it was not gunthar :(
after that i was biting my weel with a lot of ppl spining out i came again up 5th place
sweating like a pig

*race 2*
had a great start behind dietmar and David cuz david had the outside line i got inside of him on the exit of the corner we had a little paint swap (that red looks ugly on my green white honda ;D)
now with draft from dietmar i came in a position to atack him on turne two what would be a clean pass but i saw in my mirror a chevy missid his line and came way to fast up
then he disapeard of my view so i gues he was on the grass
so i just was waiting the hit :) dont worry gunthar that happens (i did it at the last Alfa only event there, and it was near a exact copy of it)
oh well back on 19th i switched on the lights but not only on my car lol and was pulling out one qualy lap after the next
i came in touch with the group in front of me there was a beemer and a alfa fighting
that slowed them down a bit makes it easy to catch up 2 laps later turne 5 i was close on the beemer tail
and came better out of the turne the alfa did a mistake there and run wide, at one time we was 3 wide running up to turne 6 i am on the out line the beemer on the inside line
we both braked hard for turne 6 since i could not take the line i wanted, i decided to run wide and let the beemer enough room, at the exit the beemer lost his line and startet tu running wide too, so we swaped paint and ofc it has slowed down us both
so i think the alfa had no where to go and hit the beemer wich spun
after that i only got luck with cars crashing out everywhere so i came up on 5th with not much trubble
now again a alfa in front i tryed to catch up but there was not much grip left in my tyers for the last 3 laps
so the gab was starting to get bigger again

ty RD for setting up this event and ty to the aussis who let us race with them ^^

***oh and guys if you want to score points for the oceanic masters dont leave befor the resultscreen shows up or you will be missed in the resultfile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back