RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well I'm writing this from my place of work with a very saddened heart... At this stage, I am going to have to withdraw from the event tonight. Work is just consuming my every free moment. (Excecpt for yesterday's event!). I'll try but my participation is looking doubtful.

• Chris Rodgers

Well I'm writing this from my place of work with a very saddened heart... At this stage, I am going to have to withdraw from the event tonight. Work is just consuming my every free moment. (Except for yesterday's event!). I'll try but my participation is looking doubtful.

Bad luck Cam, I'm sure you'd have had the Viper going well round here. Looks like I may have to pull out too, hoping to get back home in time for the race but won't know til nearer the time... please put me on the reserve list so I don't waste a spot.

If I do make the race, I don't think I'll run the Apollo after all as I just can't set the damn thing up around here - all over the track down the back straight and can't pull it up either...have tried the usual tricks to sort it out but it just won't cooperate, maybe I've bitten off more than I can chew by volunteering to run the Apollo here! It behaves itself for me at Spa and other tracks, so maybe if I solicit some advice between now and the interclub round I'll be okay, fingers crossed!

It's probably better just to have the longer tracks. Just adds more corners per lap to a challenge. My opinion anyways.

Also, cos I'm a n00b here. I just checked out the timing from the Anderstorp event. Are the top 12 times the fastest from the event, or are they the top 12 times of all time on that circuit?

I'll be up for the Dijion Prenois hot lap tomorrow morning (Aust time) I reckon, I've just spent the day on the public server doing some races, so I'm well prepped :laugh2:

Cheers

Glenn

Also, cos I'm a n00b here. I just checked out the timing from the Anderstorp event. Are the top 12 times the fastest from the event, or are they the top 12 times of all time on that circuit?

Glenn, those times are the best times recorded for the period that the Timing Server was up, ie. most of last week. You can check them for each class too.
Have fun, might even see you at Dijon maybe. :)

maybe I've bitten off more than I can chew by volunteering to run the Apollo here! It behaves itself for me at Spa and other tracks, so maybe if I solicit some advice between now and the interclub round I'll be okay, fingers crossed!

Chris, two ways we may be able to help. Either send me or Cam your setup file and we'll see if we can make it more stable. I have given up trying for the fastest possible setup at Monza, I find it better to find something more stable for a 2 hour race.

Best way would be for you to join some of us when the practice server is up. We have been helping each other out a lot. Friday night, we had Cam, Olly, Rhys and I running together. Olly was having similar instability problems with the Audi, but we managed to get his setup more stable for him.

Best way would be for you to join some of us when the practice server is up. We have been helping each other out a lot. Friday night, we had Cam, Olly, Rhys and I running together. Olly was having similar instability problems with the Audi, but we managed to get his setup more stable for him.

That's been the best way to achieve results by far. Loads of laps over Teamspeak = laughs and reduced lap times. Just pm if you feel a need.

3_6.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM INDY
Class: GT-Club
Track: Indianapolis infield race course
Weather: Dry
Practice: 20:00 GMT 30 minutes
Qualification: 20:30 GMT 15 minutes superpole
Warmup: 20:45 GMT 10 minutes
Race: 20:55 GMT 25 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Entrylist:
  1. Jim McGhee
  2. Bob Miley
  3. Dan Coldrick
  4. Maurice Hurkmans
  5. Alen Pecanin
  6. James Johnson
  7. Yves Larose
  8. Hayden Walker
  9. Gary Lennon
  10. Daniel Plaikner
  11. Hannu Karesola
  12. Nuno Areias
  13. Jeroen van Toorn
  14. Kimmo Tuisku
  15. Bob Luneski
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserve:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Entrylist:
  1. Sean Vohs
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserve:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

• Chris Rodgers

That's been the best way to achieve results by far. Loads of laps over Teamspeak = laughs and reduced lap times. Just pm if you feel a need.

Thanks Cam and Warren, will try to join you on the practice server soon - had hoped to get on this week but RL keeps intervening. Didn't expect to have much trouble sorting myself out here as I've raced the GTR2 GTs extensively (still racing them actually) including at Monza before and they worked well there without much messing about, the Evo Pros seem a bit more highly-strung though :S

Here's the setup I've been working on, goes great when I use it with the Lister for example (after adjusting for the Lister's lower rev limiter) but the Apollo is all over the place with it...

Attachments

• GUMPERT_Enduro.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back