• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

GT-Club @ Indianapolis infield RC - Sunday March 15th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Luneski

1000RPM
Dec 13, 2008
Not enough practice and couldn't keep the car on the track. I retired after 2 laps for the safety of all.

Hannu Karesola

Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Dec 31, 2006
Great fun! Z4 wasn't powerful enough to challenge top 3, but doesn't matter, because there in the middle we were fighting hard which was enjoyable. Daniel and I went side by side half of the last lap. lol

Thanks!

Bob Miley

2000RPM
Sep 14, 2008
Wow that is a lovely track!

Started slow and was last at T1, but managed, through dropout and such to get upto 10th. Then worked my way upto Alen Pecanin and though I was faster in the corners, he was just able to pull away on any fast stretch, I couldn`t even get close enough to draft. Funny thing is while behind Alen and not being able to pass I was nearly 2 seconds slower than I was running while catching him, but the pull away and straight line speed of the vertigo is just no match. No wonder I was the only vertigo!!!

Anyway, managed to get past Alen after he ran wide at turn 2 and immediately started to pull away through the turny bits. Managed to get enough of a gap that I stayed in front on the home straight and kept 9th.

Nice defending Alen, I really enjoyed the battle.

Congrats to all.

Thanks Yves and RD.

James Johnson

The Weatherman
Jan 17, 2007
ahh tire wear was abit higher than i thought and getting out the hairpins with aston was hard especially the last few laps. P2 is good enough. :)

Alen Pecanin

250RPM
Dec 21, 2008
I almost crashed at the start because I got a good start, and the dude in front of me was still standing, so I had to brake hard.

anyway, I had to defend my position against Dan Coldrick, but he went slower and slower so I pulled away, but good fighting.
lol Bob I was always hearing your engine in T1 because my tyres were worn, then at lap 22 I got my second warning about the worn tyres. nice overtake at lap 24. nice catch up.

Great race guys.

Dan Coldrick

500RPM
Mar 17, 2008
I almost crashed at the start because I got a good start, and the dude in front of me was still standing, so I had to brake hard.

anyway, I had to defend my position against Dan Coldrick, but he went slower and slower so I pulled away, but good fighting.
lol Bob I was always hearing your engine in T1 because my tyres were worn, then at lap 22 I got my second warning about the worn tyres. nice overtake at lap 24. nice catch up.

Great race guys.
I was catching/then dropping off from you until I hit the wall and had suspension damage. Shame :(

May 6, 2008
What a great racing night I love you all :in-love: lol :rotfl:

Was a lot of fun tonight with you all. Especially the fight with Yves at the beginning and the fight with Hannu in the last 5 laps. All fair racers its great :handshake:.

Cool watching the replay now :rotfl:

Yves Larose

10000RPM
May 28, 2008
Qualy: did a good qualy with the second place on the grid :dance2:

Race: my start was bad but the 2 James and Gary had a better one and i was very cautious at T1 and Daniel took third place under braking. from there i was stuck behind Daniel and finally passed him after 3 try at T1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIaG6KNrng[/ame]

once i passed him the 2 guy's infront already pulled away and had between 2 and 3 seconds, i was able to maintain that gab but wasn't able to catch them. from there i just managed my race and staying on track.

nice combo track/class and it was alot of fun even if it was a lonely race.

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Qual: 3rd - Finish: 1st

Rocket launch off the line enough to get bang alongside James J. for T1,then proceed to well overcook going in and just manage to scrape myself back on track just holding off Daniel i think? and maintain 3rd place with a sigh of relief...Yves going wide hands me back 2nd place and the chase is on with James in the lead,one early attempt almost went very wrong indeed but i managed to take enough evasive action not to wreck us both losing time but able to chase it back down again,but it took many laps and it wasnt until quite late in the race i finally got close enough to apply pressure,it took a slight off wide moment at T3 from James and i took the lead,gradual pull away at the twisties offset by being reeled in a bit down the straight,it panned out giving me a bit of gap in my favour each lap,i think some late tyre struggle probs with James behind gave me a nice comfort zone to finish :).
Excellent track and plenty fun racing !!.
Cheers Yves and RD :good:.

Kimmo Tuisku

75RPM
Mar 4, 2008
Thx dudes for a fantastic fun and exiting race. :clap:
Had a lot of battles going´.Drived viper and it was pretty fast
on the straights. Fun track and fitted well with these cars.
everybody drived well, got hit from behind guess on lap 21
but mr x waited on me so it was fair..
one of the best races i had for a long time

Thanks RD and people involved for fixing fun races

See you soon
Regards Kimmo Tuisku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment