RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Kieran Mcgeachy

sorry can`t make the race, got plans that i didn't even know about till 10 mins ago, Sorry best of luck to everyone

that sucks Lee :disapointed: take care of that back and see you next time mate :handshake:

I'm already ruing my decision TBH ... but I also have the final 2 hour GTP league race on Sunday to think about mate, and a long one tonight would just about finish me off the way I am feeling right now :rolleyes:

Enjoy tonight and I'll be hoping to see you on Sunday for some fine battles now you (finally) got your dream G25 :wink2:

Iv asked Jarrod can i pinch a skin of his ad he said yes so heres the skin Im using and thank you Jarrod.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=114

Im pretty sure any of the skinners that have uploaded would have no issue with you using their skins. I just think its courtesy to announce who created the skin prior to using it in the race in the sign up post.

Just my .02 on the skins available :)

And Michael glad to have you racing with us. Once I get some practice in I will upload a setup for the C30 that you can download if you need assistance.

Keith

I can't believe i lost connection when i was in 5th place, right behind the top 4 :pissed-off:
Now i'm gonna revenge in COD WAW! INCOMING.................:bomb:
Sorry if i freezed and scared somebody. :sweat:
I hope you all had fun.
The track is fantastic for these cars Yves.
Cheers.

Already end for me. I want to say sorry Fernando i was watching replays it was really 50/50. You was so desperate to defend but we're then side by side and u bounced off my car. So unlucky race for me 1 lap T3 and carnage which cost me damaged suspension and good pace after all. I was holding up everything. Dave Stephenson was all over me brilliant fight with him i was able to get only 14 laps of this race

• Matt Crouch

Not a lot to say about this one really :). Quali'd 14th, but unfortunately got sliced off the track at T2 leaving me at the back. Caught up and had some fun behind buxton for a while, then spent the rest of my race with pretty much a 5 second gap in either direction, but slowly catching up to Neil and Carlos in front. Final turn of lap 12 I ran wide and succumbed to the tyres. Oh well, Actually was very happy with the race as I felt much calmer than last week (I think this had something to do with the lack of voices in my head), and my laps were pretty consistent.

Misano is harsh but another one that's always a winner :D Thanks for the event :thumb:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Killed car...... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lap once was a nightmare, Thought I made it through the carnage but hit Niel Gaunt facing the wrong way. Made a great chicane though :good:

gave myself punctured right tire...... x 2 :wink2: cold lap style

Lap 3 or 4 was the first one..... Was 2 laps behind by the time I came out of the pits.

Had alot of fun trying not to entertain Mr Crouch behind me by not flying off the track..... but I failed miserably.

Was starting to close the gap on the guys in front slowly but gave myself another flat... :sinister:

Pitted again but had too much damage to really carry on :bad::no:

At least I get 13th from a 22nd start :jump: :jump: :jump:

Thanks to Yves and RD for this one :good::good: :good::good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back