22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!

Last edited by a moderator:

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
Unsure about this one as I don't know whether I'll be home (and have actual free time :D) in time - so... maybe? :)

Mark Bushell

Now a member of the G27 club.
Sign me up please :D shall be practising manual pitstops a lot in the first free practice hehe.

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
Unsure about this one as I don't know whether I'll be home (and have actual free time :D) in time - so... maybe? :)

Sorry guys, just got back, won't make it today and in fact, this week could get difficult in general. However, on to practice the track a bit right now :)

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
I spent time in an Aston and it was quite fun. Only four of us for the race, down to three after the first lap and then about L6 we lost another oh boo hoo! :( It just isn't a race with only two on the track.

It wasn't a pit stop race but, having presets does help when you run into trouble.

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Just watched the replay. Sorry @Nelson Ullinskey , I felt no contact at that corner?? I had the inside and kept in tight to give you room and it looks like you turned into the apex where my car was. If I'd have felt contact I would have stopped but I just looked back a thought you'd got the corner wrong.

My fault completely Justin. I did not think my car would respond like it did. I thought we would come out of there side by side, guess not.

What's even more disappointing is that this had to happen on my birthday :cautious: