Hi guys

Got hold of the new GT series for MM and I am really struggling with car set up. I can get the handling and gearing etc sorted but when throw ballast in to the equation and it all goes totally wrong.

It seems the way to do this is to set the ballast forst and get that right and adjust everything else but can you give me a few pointers.

The first track is Montreal and try as might I can't get ballast any better than poor even with everything else perfect if some one could explain it's significance and where to work out required settings.

Hi guys

Got hold of the new GT series for MM and I am really struggling with car set up. I can get the handling and gearing etc sorted but when throw ballast in to the equation and it all goes totally wrong.

It seems the way to do this is to set the ballast forst and get that right and adjust everything else but can you give me a few pointers.

The first track is Montreal and try as might I can't get ballast any better than poor even with everything else perfect if some one could explain it's significance and where to work out required settings.

I don't know if this is the problem you're having or not, but the Driver Weight is included in the ballast amounts. Which might mean you're limited (In The furtheredt left or furtherest right) in how perfect you can even get the ballest to be. If you're driver is too heavy / too light For the perfect setup for this particular track, then you're simply not going to get a perfect weight distribution.

In Montreal/Vancoucer it's next to impossible to reach the perfect setup, unless you have a really lightweight pilot. Throw the ballast scales (the indicator, not the setup slider) as far left as you can and then try to adjust the other two to perfection, letting the cornering balance move wherever it goes. The right spot in handling & speed balance both should be somewhere slighly left of the middle, maybe at 40% counting from the left (again, on the indicator). If you can reach something above 90 that's sometimes pretty much the best you can do.

At least Black Sea, Munich, Tondela and Sydney have a similar problem to some extent, with all indicators going to the left side of the scale.

I dont have screenshots for all tracks but so far these are mine.

Will add more as i progress the season.

Attachments

• China GT Lori.png
    China GT Lori.png
    739 KB · Views: 1,251
  • China GT Okimoto.png
    China GT Okimoto.png
    798.9 KB · Views: 1,351
  • GT Vancouver.jpg
    GT Vancouver.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 1,583
  • Italy GT Lori].png