AC GT @ Blackwood Reloaded - Friday 10th April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys its fine to stream a race on twitch or youtube when you ask your fellow drivers for an okay. But streaming whole teamspeak conversations at the same time is really a no go as it breaches peoples privacy.

Thanks guys, was some good fun after I got the hang of the car a couple of laps in the race :D

The 265+ km/h top speed sure helped a lot making some moves on the straight :laugh:

Some nice battling with @Sniper in the first laps, then closing the gap to @Chris Stacey and @Jamie Pyatt. Could even close up to the leaders in the end.

For those interested, full replay in medium quality: https://www.mediafire.com/?u4lux6wyn5kklml

Screen3.jpg

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Cheers fellas, that was great fun :D I love that Corvette, and will totally use it for an endurance race in future! Cheers for the great battle at the end there @El-ahrairah, great hard defending, although you put me on the grass going into the second last corner :p

2015-04-10_00001.jpg

Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_blackwood_reloaded_10-4-115-20-11-56.jpg

Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_blackwood_reloaded_10-4-115-20-12-52.jpg

Haha.. my rookie error of choosing the wrong tyres :-P

Learnt my lesson. Still got to do some ballsy defensive moves. Sorry if I was too heavy handed with anyone.

Amazing fun. Probably my best online experience. Will definitely return :)

That was really good race. Because of that was my first race since long time, i wanted take it easy, drive slow and careful. My plans went off after qualification, where I was 2 and I felt good result. Start was even better, because I was 1 after chicane, but then there wasn't chance to fight with huge speed of Nissmo.I had huge fps drops, stutters and big ping, as a result sorry if I bumped into somebody.
See you next time! I For sure i will come back!

Sorry for my english.

That was really good race. Because of that was my first race since long time, i wanted take it easy, drive slow and careful. My plans went off after qualification, where I was 2 and I felt good result. Start was even better, because I was 1 after chicane, but then there wasn't chance to fight with huge speed of Nissmo.I had huge fps drops, stutters and big ping, as a result sorry if I bumped into somebody.
See you next time! I For sure i will come back!

Sorry for my english.

Your ping wasn't an issue at all, you were actually really stable! :)

Thanks organisers. Had a fun race for the first 20 laps then made a rookie error and ran myself off the track. Enjoying being a bit closer and starting to develop some race craft. Got a way to go there but heading in the right direction.
Really enjoyed my few laps tagging onto the back of @David Armstrong and learning a few lines etc.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%