- Apr 1, 2011
Friday night is GT night!
Invite your friends by tagging them with the '@' and see if you're up for the challenge!
- If you can't book in time please make sure you sign out before 19:00 AEST.
- Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
- Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
- TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 100% | Penalties: OFF
- BMW M3 GT2 (1/2)
- Corvette C7R GTE (2/2)
- P4/5 Competizione (1/2)
- Ferrari 458 GT2 (2/2)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (0/2)
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (3/3)
- Mercedes SLS GT3 (0/2)
- Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 (3/3)
Booking: 20:00 AEST (30 mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 21:00 AEST (15 mins)
Race: 21:15 AEST (30 Laps)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!
- Chris Stacey - Corvette C7R GTE
- Sun Levi - P4/5 Competizione
- Jamie Pyatt - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- David Armstrong - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- Evan Spall - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Matt Bailey - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Michael Young - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- Tobi Kederer - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- Tony Binelli - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Ashley Cowan - Corvette C7R GTE
- Justin Talent - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Krzysztof Badura - BMW M3 GT2