AC GT Almost 3 @ Mugello - Tue 10 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For the UK gamers thats too early. Start time is always a bit of a compromise.

@Akis Kevrekidis totally agree, couldn't join myself but these roadcars are awesome.

Eight is a race and only six decided to sign up this event is cancelled.

Find it a bit disappointing that in the club feedback thread people keep asking (some even demanding) for streetcars and the moment there are events with something else than GT3 we can't even fill up a server.

Please give us some more information on what you guys like to race as we keep putting time and effort in our events and I find it sad for those that did sign up that they can't have a race.

I really hoped that AC was more than just a GT3 game but so far it has all the signs of it.
Maybe people were put off by the initial three-class car configuration, but keep trying! Streetcar races are awesome, especially the 458.

Last edited:
I also think the thread title didn't help, people should see what combo is up, maybe some street car enthusiasts simply never got that this is a street car event.

Find it a bit disappointing that in the club feedback thread people keep asking (some even demanding) for streetcars and the moment there are events with something else than GT3 we can't even fill up a server.

Please give us some more information on what you guys like to race as we keep putting time and effort in our events and I find it sad for those that did sign up that they can't have a race.

I really hoped that AC was more than just a GT3 game but so far it has all the signs of it.
Yea, it seems like everyone is wanting "streets" and than no one shows up. Perhaps you could try with KTM or Lotus 11 (not street cars, i know) or even some of the slower Lotuses or Beamers and if after two sessions the feedback is poor, no racing on that level for next two weeks.
Racing could be fun even with slower cars.

Maybe the races for Europe are a bit too late. Personally I would like to start practice at 8pm CET (or even 7pm CET).

I would also say that one hour earlier would be perfect for me...

also it would think its a big shame if AC is reduced to an GT3 game :redface:
I personally like driving cars with the H-shifter much more!!! ...but as you noticed i don´t have time to attend much races
...but as said one hour earlier would make it easier for me to join :geek:

...ok, sorry too early for Uk, didn´t see that ;)

Why are we racing with gmt when U.K is on bst??? Gmt is wintertime

So if we use bst instead we start the races 1h earlier. Most of us that race are in CET

quote from "http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/gmt.html"

Areas in the UK using BST only in the summer and GMT during the winter
  • United Kingdom - main islands
    England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland
Time zone offset: UTC + 1 hour
BST is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
Note that BST is a daylight saving time/summer time zone. It is generally only used during the summer in the places listed below, during the winter GMT or IST are used instead
European countries using GMT only in the winter
  • Ireland
  • United Kingdom - main islands
    England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland

I'm checking the AC club constantly for street car (or E30 DTM/GrA) races, so far it was just bad luck as the events i was interested in were on days when i was racing in the HistorX club (Tue,Thu,Sun).
Personally i get not much joy out of the GT3 cars so i don't like AC evolving into a GT3 game also. Supercars are a bit better but in my opinion the slower cars provide for more fun races.
I really hope Kunos announces something like a MB190E or Alfa 75 soon so we have something to put the E30 against. It's just obvious there's a big glaring hole where the competition to the E30 should be.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 125 8.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 160 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 224 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 414 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 587 38.7%