GT5 GT Academy 2012

GT Academy 2012 started a few hours and I was wondering what people think of the format, challenges and more. Maybe some of you are planning to reach your regional final ? Maybe others are trying to have some fun ?

Discuss the GT Academy 2012 here!

Downloaded last night whilst watching GP2 second series race from Bahrain in HD! ;)

3GB took about 2.5 hours to download on my system.

I've not had time to check it out yet. Will be having a blast tonight. If it's set on known tracks, maybe we could set up races to get better at them so we can push each other forward to do better times?
Not done too well in the past, mainly cause I'm not a student with time to kill, but you gotta be in it to have a chance of winning it!

that'll do it...

They're in the process of putting the BT Fibre Optic lines in round my area now ready for release in June...

Only problem is, they want £18 a month and a £25 line activation fee....
I'm paying £7.50 a month for broadband now so it's quite a hike in price that won't fly with the Mrs...

Well, I've done rounds one and two

On the 2nd round, I think it's event 3 or 4, I'm 4675th! But I'm only 6 hundredths, (0.060), of a second of 1st!!!!!
So, that's the level of competition... Extremely high!

Should we add each other as friends on PSN so we can go up against each other and hopefully push 1 or 2 of us, (hopefully more), to the top of the pile and a chance of getting in there?!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 39.0%