AC GT-4 @ Vallelunga Circuit Wed March 6th 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
US Assetto Corsa events are back! I am happy to announce that Race Department is now able to offer US time zone friendly Assetto Corsa events once again. I have partnered up with a long time sim racing friend @Gelly916 to host these events. As of now we will be racing on Wednesday nights starting at 2100 (9PM) EST. This is the first race event, we completed a testing session on 2.27 and everything worked as planned.

This race is in honor of the previous US event host @Bobby Pennington who did a great job hosting events and is an extremely valuable member of this community.

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME

screenshot_ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4_imola_21-11-117-14-1-47-copy-jpg.269363

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 3/6 for some laughs and close, clean racing.

These are social events and our objective is for everyone to have fun and to foster close racing. Don't worry if you are not a top level driver, we are here to help. @Gelly916 and I have a lot of experience in both sim and real life racing and we are happy to help get people up to speed. Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com US Practice GT4 **server online 3/1**
Race Server: RaceDepartment.com US Wed

Cars: DLC will be required to participate in this event. MOD content will be required to participate in this event
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 clubsport DLC Porsche Pack 1
  • Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 DLC Red Pack
  • Ginetta G55 GT4 2017 V1.3 Download (LHD only, this is america LOL)
Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Track:
Vallelunga Circuit
Layout: GP / Full
Track Temps: 28c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Server Title: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US WEDNESDAY GT4
To find server search "racedepartment"

Schedule (US):
Wednesday 3/6
Race#1
Practice: 21:00 EST (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:15 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:30 TEST (20 Minutes)

Race#2
Practice: 21:55 EST (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 22:10 (15 minutes)
Race: 22:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Entry List :
  1. @scottiedawg66 - Race Host - Maserati GT4
  2. @Gelly916 - Race Host - Ginetta G55 GT4
  3. Bobby Pennington - Ginetta G55 GT4
  4. JoelK Maserati GT4
  5. Angeltheartist - Maserati GT4
  6. cobretti - Ginetta G55 GT4
  7. churchlady - Porsche Cayman GT4
  8. Nick Gregory - Porsche Cayman GT4
  9. Douglas Garcia - Porsche Cayman GT4
  10. Keith_G - Ginetta G55 GT4
  11. tibalotte - Porsche Cayman GT4
  12. Jordan Dion - Ginetta G55 GT4
  13. Farbod Tehrani - Porsche Cayman GT4
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
***tagging previous participants***

1. @churchlady
  2. @Bobby Pennington
  3. @Angeltheartist
  4. @newbert
  5. @cobretti
  6. @jven
  7. @Dennis Phelan
  8. @demetri
  9. @Lucky2O4F

Last edited:
GRRRR! Won't be able to make it due to a series race in another league, but VERY glad RD is doing this. Being self-employed here in the eastern US, there are times when I CAN race in the afternoon, but it's much easier for me in the evenings. Looking forward to more races and a huge thanks to @scottiedawg66 and @Gelly916 !!!!

Well, long time no racing but I can't miss this so please sign me in with a G55 (LHD of course!) Looking forward to it and good to see that you are all back at it! Looking forward to seeing just how fast @Bobby Pennington is these days :D

Glad to see this up and running! Is this going to be a regular thing? I'd like to participate, but I can't make it this week, and usually I'd only be able to drop in for the second race. Is that possible?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 103 13.9%