AC GT-4 @ Vallelunga Circuit Wed March 6th 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am in the 1.43 range if memory serves correct

Whoa! I've got a L-O-N-G way to go to be anywhere near you guys on this track.

I wasn't familiar at all with Vallelunga and have had very little time to run laps this past week due to computer issues and other things. So, I think I'll take a pass on this one.

I hope to see you guys next week - as long as you pick a track with fewer than 10 hairpins, that is! :p Have fun!

Whoa! I've got a L-O-N-G way to go to be anywhere near you guys on this track.

I wasn't familiar at all with Vallelunga and have had very little time to run laps this past week due to computer issues and other things. So, I think I'll take a pass on this one.

I hope to see you guys next week - as long as you pick a track with fewer than 10 hairpins, that is! :p Have fun!

Come on Bert! I need a fellow beginner to race with ;)

Copy that.

Let's catch up on TS so I can help with your VR settings sometime. Those are a pita to set up with PCs like ours

Thanks for the kind offer, Scott! Let me know a date and time that works for you. Almost any day/evening works for me. But remember that I'm 3 hours ahead of you - so not later than 7 pm your time, if that's OK?

Bert

Was hoping to make it but looks like I'm going to miss this one. Better chances next Wednesday. Have fun guys.

Apologies Scott again this lag has caused me to drop out - am I going to try and figure out what's changed on this end because i did quite a few online races the weeks before this started with acceptable ping times

Thanks again for hosting this. I didn't talk much because I was just trying to stay on the track! Also, this is the first time I raced this long in VR. After the first race, I got nauseated so had to retire. Hope to do better next time!

Thanks again for hosting this. I didn't talk much because I was just trying to stay on the track! Also, this is the first time I raced this long in VR. After the first race, I got nauseated so had to retire. Hope to do better next time!

Don't worry, nausea disappears whit time!
First race whit Rift it was like when I'm drunk :roflmao:

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting guy's! :thumbsup:
Here my thoughts of today race :

I think the Ginetta is a little bit to fast...
We should discuss if its a good idea to use it again

I find weird and way too long to make two practices and qualifications...
I suggest to make two races or reverse grid.

I know you guys are here for social too, but there's way to much discussion while the races are running. I can barely hear my car...

Bobby do not take it personally:roflmao:

Thank you guys so much for doing this. I really had a great time and enjoyed getting to hang out with some old friends I haven't seen since I had to resign. Nice meeting the new guys and look forward to getting to know them. Now, I gotta get me some of that Arctic Circle water that the Canadians are drinking:D Till next time gents, take care:thumbsup:

I think the Ginetta is a little bit to fast...
We should discuss if its a good idea to use it again
Agreed. Probably needs BoP, but it's track dependent so that would just put more work on Scott and Alex, which I don't to do.
Bobby do not take it personally:roflmao:
tumblr_m3ns1pARXz1qayayao4_250.gif
:D:D

Thanks for coming out fellas. we are gonna switch it up next week stay tuned for a thread tomorrow.

I think the banter was kept to an appropriate level tonight, being able to communicate is what makes RD events an enhancement from SRS or random servers. You could always turn up the AC master volume @Jordan Dion :p we ain't learnin' french!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back