GSCSync in loop?

Right after installing (upgrading) GSC to 1.5 version, I ran the GSCSync again and it showed several files to update.
Every time I run GSCSync, the same files appear and are updated. Then again.
If I run the game, it says 1.50 in the lower right corner. Everything seems to be working ok.
I disabled AV, firewall, etc - files don't have "read only" checked, etc. No dice.

Any ideas? Or maybe I should report this as a bug?

Cheers
Fernando
upload_2015-11-3_19-54-36.png

Fernando, please try deleting you GSC_Sync_Cache folder and running GSC Sync again.

There have been reports of some specific ISP related issues with GSC Sync too which we are trying to track down. If you still have problems after deleting the folder above you might be better off installing v1.50 from this update package for now.

Last edited:
Fernando, please try deleting you GSC_Sync_Cache folder and running GSC Sync again.
Hi Renato, thanks.
I've already done it (clicking on Options/Clear cache and/or clearing the folder by hand before running sync). Will try installing from your link (although it's worth mentioning that so far the game is working ok even with GSC Sync showing this behavior).

EDIT: after downloading and applying the 1.50 patch from the above link, things got worse. Now there's a whole lot more files that GSC Sync wants to update.
upload_2015-11-4_18-35-28.png

Last edited:
Hi Renato, thanks.
I've already done it (clicking on Options/Clear cache and/or clearing the folder by hand before running sync). Will try installing from your link (although it's worth mentioning that so far the game is working ok even with GSC Sync showing this behavior).

EDIT: after downloading and applying the 1.50 patch from the above link, things got worse. Now there's a whole lot more files that GSC Sync wants to update.
View attachment 110245

Same here... if I update via link and run the Sync tool I have to update all the files again and if I update via Sync it tells me that I have to update the same 12 files, over and over again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 14.0%