GSCE v1.20 Bug Report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.20 release thread.

EDITS - IMPORTANT!

EDIT1: Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Avoid repeating reports by trying some recommended solutions below to known problems:

Measures to try regarding the various CTDs / crashdumps:

1-Run GSCSync again or install from the RAR update packages, make sure you have the lastest GSC.exe;

2- If you had mods installed, try deleting your Gamedata\Shared folder and running GSC Sync again to restore the v1.20 shaders (refer to the note regarding issues with 3rd party mods & tracks in the opening post GSCE V1.20 Released).

3- Add a DEP exception for GSC.exe. (System Properties > Advanced > Performance > Data Execution Prevention) - This is a temporary solution, we´ll fix the issue proper in an upcoming update

Regarding stuttering:

-Try deleting your USERDATA\LOG file, and creating a fresh player profile (PLR);

Regarding shadow flickering issue:

- Try creating a shortcut to GSC.exe and add -fullproc to the command line, performance will be worse but it might prevent the issue from happening.

Please direct further bug reports to this thread.

Last edited:
Track & Layout used: Velopark (newer version)
Car used: Formula Extreme
Applicable settings: AI on 110% (also tested on 90%), AI aggression 9%. Also, this happens on a regular practice session
Report: AI spins out at pit exit, everytime. Then proceeds to run into the wall and destroy it's front/rear wings
Steps to reproduce: Exit the pits behind an AI car on Velopark. Enjoy the show, as the AI gets use to the new formula by spinning the tires uncontrollably and running into walls.

Last edited:
They are not spinning out for me (both version of Velopark tried).
It's certainly difficult to drive, but the AI are not spinning. (currently set on 90% and only 25% aggression, maybe that makes a difference?).
Great fun so far though :)
I'll check it with 90% and report back. I believe I was running 110%

Tal Segal,
I MUST APOLOGISE - I thought you said Formula Vee, which are fine. I am now testing the Extreme. I will delete my posts above to remove confusion! Sorry again for the confusion.

Track & Layout Used: Any track
Car Used: Formula Extreme ("Ferrari", with "Red Bull" car [it has different steering wheel] everything is OK)
Report: Arms invisible/visible in T-cam

In T-cam you can't see movable arms,
2vds0l.jpg

yet when you move the camera tiny bit forward or aft - they can be visible again. Minor bug that can easily be fixed in .cam file.
111s3w.jpg

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Any track
Car Used: Formula Extreme ("Ferrari", with "Red Bull" car [it has different steering wheel] everything is OK)
Report: Arms invisible/visible in T-cam

In T-cam you can't see movable arms,
2vds0l.jpg

yet when you move the camera tiny bit forward or aft - they can be visible again. Minor bug that can easily be fixed in .cam file.
111s3w.jpg
what do you add the FOV to in TVCOCKPIT in .cam file

FOV is default, you rather want the to move a bit forward TVCOCKPIT part, but I would suggest not making any changes by yourself for now, because there are some tricky parts, for example: if you update the .cam file, "Ferrari" will be OK, but "Red Bull" will have both: static and moving arms. Let Reiza take a look on it. :thumbsup:

Hello, what I need to change exactly, so that the arms I see in the TV-cockpit view on the steering wheel?
Thanks for the help

Hallo, was muss ich genau ändern, damit ich in der TV-Cockpit Ansicht die Arme am Lenkrad sehe ?
Danke für die Hilfe

Im getting a LOT of stuttering near the stands and exiting the pits on Buenos Ares, tried 12 and 15, seems worse on layout 12 but evident on both.
i7/gtx780, all settings maxed out, all other tracks ive tried so far no problems

I cannot start the game, as it crashes before even getting to the main menu on a clean install.

Track and Car: n/a
Report: When launching. the screen goes black for a moment, then I get a crash box.
Steps to reproduce: Launch game
My system is an Advent DT1411.
Processor: Intel Core i5-2320 3GHz quad core
RAM:8GB DDR3
Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD6670 2GB VRAM
HDD: 1.5TB unknown manufacturer
EDIT: Added a dump-renamed to a txt to upload

Attachments

• GSC.16364.txt
    114.3 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Slight performance reduction, the odd micro stutter.
Min frames 110 turn 1.
Still has a strange stutter under 120fps for me regardless of Hz, so can't max shadows or effects.

Settings, 33 AI
All maxed except Effects medium, shadows high.
4xAA
5760x1080

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Buenos Aires Circuito 8
Car Used: Formula Vee
Applicable Settings: clean v1.15 install with the RAR files added. ONLINE SERVER, no aids except clutch, normal tire, mechanic times, NO TIME SCALE
Report: someone joined and had issues with the steering wheel textures not showing, it was only on my server apparently? my wheel was fine. see pic. happened with and without AI on server, i fully rebooted server, he restarted game just kept showing like in the image
Steps to reproduce: join my server i guess...

GSC2014-08-1614-09-44-00_zps4218f2cd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years