GSCE v1.15 Bug Report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.15 release thread.

nvidia here, but have you tried just running without vsync? that fixed framerate/stutter issues i was having. (sorry if this has been covered already) i think the aliasing in GSC is quite bad so ive overriden it & use (ithink) 8x msaa + 8x transparency supersampling (might be 4x apiece). the game itself is pretty light but i was getting frame slammed even hotlapping with vsync on. with it off my frames were in the upper 100s-200s or something like that.

I just noticed the game is recording only the last 5 testdrives at each circuit.
Does anyone know if it's possible to have the game record all of them ?
Thanks
Jan, look in plr file for number track replays and change the number to whatever you want, I think that will sort it.

Number Track Replays="5" // how many replays to store for each track (using default naming convention only!)

@Paul Smith:

Yes, already tried it, stuttering is still present, but as i said, only with V12 or Retro... Not on any other content.
This thread may be of some help too - particularly the ini file settings -
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/poor-edges-quality.88560/

I've been running GSCE with this modified d3d driver posted over at the Nvidia forum - on page 3 /post 36 of the Clamp negative LOD bias thread:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/529407/?comment=4153213

Gets rid of the jaggies quite nicely. Trade off is you lose track map display. If someone in the know could modify the default d3d dll to include the Clamp negative LOD bias settings that would be awesome!

Last edited:
I have been running shadows on high since.. well.. forever and was getting shadows from trees / overpasses etc, but tonight it stopped doing it, and had to go up to full/max setting to get the shadows in cockpit again.??? this was at Montreal BTW.

Guys, I want to ask you about the thing that has been bothering me since forever - Stock Cars' steering wheel axis being off-center:

Here's how it is ingame:
1sokb9.jpg

Here's how it is real life and how it should be ingame:
stock_car_2009_cockpitzkzl.jpg

Because of the axis not being connected with the steering wheel in the middle/center, the steering wheel movement isn't round like this:
235kwa.jpg

Instead it's more like upside down pendulum. It's very easy to imagine, so please do, because I can't describe that 'problem' any better :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%