• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Resource icon

Misc GSCE Track Thumbnails for rFactor HD UI 2015-04-25

Justin Davis

100RPM
Oct 3, 2009
Justin Davis submitted a new resource:

GSCE Track Thumbnails for rFactor HD UI - Adds the missing thumbnail images on Track selection screen while using the rFactor HD UI

Same deal as the "Mod" thumbnails, but this is for the Track selection screen.

Installation:
Copy the GameData folder in the .rar file to your GSCE install directory. Doesn't overwrite anything and won't cause online mis-match.

Uninstallation:
Navigate to your "Locations" folder, do a search for "*Thmb.tga", and delete all found files.

OldUI:

NewUI:
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Warren Schembri
Nov 23, 2013
Thanks Justin, was looking how I could add the thumb nails.
However, I still cannot see the track thumb nails. I can see the mod thumbs you did but no go for the tracks. Maybe the file names are wrong? Please help. Thanks, Chris

Last edited:

Justin Davis

100RPM
Oct 3, 2009

Justin Davis

100RPM
Oct 3, 2009
Justin Davis updated GSCE Track Thumbnails for rFactor HD UI with a new update entry:

Some small fixes, plus added corrected "*mini.tga" map images.

Corrected a misplaced image (Jacarepagua2Thmb.tga, thanks mcoak!), fixed a few stretched images to appear better in game, and added correctly sized mini track images as seen below.

PLEASE NOTE! - This version WILL overwrite some original files, namely all of the "*mini.tga" images in your track folders, so I'd advise you to make a backup if for some reason you decide to go back to the original GSCE UI. Better yet, I'd...
Read the rest of this update entry...