GSCE SURVEY

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL OR REIZA COMMITTED SURVEY

EDIT
The survey is over! Thanks to everyone for participating and for the nice overall feedback!
As you can see, I post here the link to the overall results, plus I am uploading complete results compiled sheets in Excel format (look down below), so that you can see for yourself all votes and all details which in some cases are miss in the overall graphics.
Sorry for the broken graphic on the second question's results but I have tried everything to fix it, no luck unfortunately. You can anyway see the votes on the right so it's no big deal I think :)

RESULTS

ORIGINAL POST

Hi lads,

I've made a survey about GSCE, in order to have a general idea about which tracks/cars/features us users would like to see in the future in addition to those already in development. I think it covers pretty much all the basic things. Should you encounter any problem, please report here ;)
The survey will stay up for 7 days (up until 24th of february), then I will collect the answers and report results here through direct link to the chart automatically created ;)

Attachments

• GSCE Survey (Results).xlsx
    20.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Do you intend to present Reiza with your findings? I am pretty sure they stated that GSCE was complete regarding content. But I might be wrong.

To those who are reporting that the survey lacks features like rain or Oculus support, please keep in mind that those features are already under development by Reiza (at least from what I know of) and so have not been included in the "wish list" (as stated in the survey itself).
If something else is missing in your opinion, please write that down too always in the comment/suggestion box. Only check before if what you're asking is already a wip.

Thank you for all your feedback and your kind comments :) :)

Still 5 days to take the survey!! ;) :) up until now it is receiving massive feedback, thank you!

Want a little results preview? :D
preview1.jpg

Modern Kyalami is completely different from the historic one, it is even located in a different place (but just downhill), that's why I put it. Suzuka should be the one to be removed in my opinion, as it seems to be already in development but I only found out yesterday :( we'll see, I'm thinking on a solution and I will let you know lads, so for now keep voting it if you feel like doing it, let's not change anything for now to not alter the results :)
Anyway thank you for your tip and feedback ;)

Thank you Travis!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years