Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great evening as usual, even I don`t like these cars, fun factor is on high level ... as usual on RD servers. The only thing that bothers me, some new guys haven`t read RD club rules and they don`t know the meaning of blue flag, they often chat during qualy and even before race is over. Please, show some respect to others :thumbsup:.

Cya on Wednesday with Minis :).

Had a great first race battling in a group of cars. Race 2 on lap 2 the car ahead of me braked at almost the 200 marker board which is insanely early for turn 1 and i wasnt expecting that and i had to crash to avoid hitting him. Howevr im glad i stayed in since the battle i had later on was enjoyable.

I had fun in both races but I got a little frustrated with some of the new guys. Cutting like crazy and chatting during race, please read the rules:( Also I saw some very peculiar straight line speed going on with some cars:cautious:

I'm sorry for english...hehe

Hello friends, very cool to race, congratulations to all! I heed not me after the race and used the chat unduly, sorry everyone.

I noticed some comments about cutting the track, I prefer to believe that they are not talking about me. Now if you made this mistake, please indicate the location so as not to repeat.

Thank you all!

I applaud all who type in English when its not there native tongue :)
I will not pick on any names specificly but at Rd we have a track limit rule that say
  • Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
  • If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain their position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.
So running on the green rumble strip with all 4 wheel is out of bounds
and a lift on the gas or no advantage is to be gained from this,
as you come round the last bend the pit entry white line is not to be crossed for example
and running over the chevron is our of bounds.
So basically stay of the inside wall when coming up the home straight.
i will make some picture for the next event so there is a clear indication of what is acceptable,

I do realise different sites and clubs use different rules but we have one rule for every sim and every event. in RD.
No text chat in qually
and wait until all drivers have finished the race before you start the text chat please.

• Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.
  • Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track; use the pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in the pit lane or on the track, no deliberate distraction of other drivers, etc.
If you still feel that there i a problem you can always make a vid and report an incident...

and last but not least no post race finger pointing on the forum please :)
pm me if there is a problem and ill look into it:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Track limits,
In previous races you guys have done great in following the rules of RD
you have shown fair play and drove to the track limits..
in other words driven in the true RD spirit of club racing.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

But as we had a few new guys in the V8 that were a bit unsure of our rules and limits ive done a quick picture session of the corners to help them. I can relate to this post in the future if needed. and is not put up in reflection of your driving.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back