Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

guys I would really like to race these trucks in club races, but I need some help.

Right now, I would say I am finding the game almost unplayable! To explain, I'm not that bad of a driver (midfield at club races on various games) but I can't get these trucks around a corner. I'm spinning all over the place, taking some corners at 30mph and still running wide.

I just don't get it, am I doing something wrong, is my wheel set up wrong or something? I hear a lot about how much fun these trucks are to drive but right now I can't complete a lap!

@Richie Hill
I don't know if you already know this. While driving on circuit don't go lower than 3th gear in corners. Second gear is like a handbrake. Use 1st and 2 gear to get this beast rolling.
Join us tonight in the club and come on teamspeak. We will explain you how to drive these trucks. Once you get the hang of it a big smile appear on your face and never go away.:D
See you tonight?:)

Last edited:
As a general rule we don't discus lap times, as it has been proven many times that within half an hour on track with the other drivers lap times can be smashed as we watch other guys drive and learn form each other and also hot lapping is not racing, times can be faster or slower,
we don't want to scare new guys off with fast lap times when the whole idea of club racing is about taking part and having fun with guys online :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back