GSC13 on 2 computers

Ricky Davies

BTCC MAD!
ok my PC packed up a few days ago and i have already activated my GSC13 on that computer. I have a new PC and wondered what happens now as my key has been used already will it still activate anyway?.. or is there a file i can transfer to my new install on my new computer?.

Thank you :D

Thank you for the reply, no i don't want to run it on both systems. I was not sure if once you use your serial key to activate the game you can't run it on any other computer other then the one installed on.
But obviously you can :D

Thank you!

How does it affect running a server...

At the moment I have mine installed at home ( to play on) and on my work PC that I remote into to run a dedi-server (as work has insane speed/bandwidth). And this is working fine.

However

I am about to leave my current workplace, so that would see me loose being able to run my sever there, and I will have to run a dedi-server from home on seperate PC. I haven't installed yet on the PC that will act as server from home yet but when I do that would be the third instance of activation, is that going to be a cause for issues? How can I de-activate/unregister the work PC install with Reiza?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%