GSC wheel and keyboard controller.ini files

Does anyone have a working Controller.ini file for Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE F458 wheel (7 buttons and a switch) that they could attach to a reply or give me a link? Just would like to know what people fine that they like on the wheel vs keyboard keys. Of course I put PIT on the Pit button, I used Button 8 switch at OFF for ignition, and position 2 of that sw for Starter and Scroll I set to look behind as just a place to staart,
The Flash button I set to boost. The Wiper button I set to LCD mode. 4 = reverse (for my spin outs). The other keys on the F1 wheel that are missing on the GTE wheel I scattered into keyboard keys. My GTE458 controller file is attached if you want it.

3/6/2014
By the way, If you have problems with keys looking like they are stuck (B9) with the Thrustmaster controller software like I did a few days ago, then most likely its your firmware level. When I upgraded from 38 to 41 version the software decided my wheel was a 458 not a GT and button 9 was no longer stuck on. I thought this was a hardware problem but Thrustmaster Support fixed me up with release 41.

3/5/2014 If you have older firmware for the GTE 458 you might see what I experienced. In the Thrustmaster control panel, go to properties and the TEST INPUT tab,
after the 1st button is pressed 9 stays on. If I dont press any buttons and just tap on the wheel
the 9 indicator comes on and stays on until I close the test window and select properties again. Also notice at the top of the controller Test input panel it shows GT wheel and not my Ferrari 458 wheel.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 154 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years