Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Awsome job. Thank you. Don't want to ask after this free download, but will try anyways :rolleyes:. Would it be possible for you to do a few V8s without the drivers names.

Thanks again!

Will hopefully be getting around to doing a few skins for all the current model lineups for GSC 2012.

But for now.....my eyes need a rest!!

:x3:

Right lads!!!

Here we have 24x new skins for the Mini Challenge series.

I have done them in two sizes

4096HD size and 2048 standard game size.

The cars do not have numbers on the liveries as you can clearly see the numbers for cars on the windows in game.

I have just replaced the original file names within the game files, so these should just overwrite them.

I cannot at the moment do any screen captures (not at my regular PC), so if anyone wishes to post some or a vid of the skins, please do so.

Please ensure you back up any files you are going to overwrite first......just in case!!

If ya use em....enjoy em!!

:sneaky:

minisheet.jpg

GET THEM HERE
Very nice indeed Tx so much

Can we get these recreated as additions to the already included cars instead of overwrites? I'd like to create a custom championship and add more cars then the default per another thread suggestion on the forums here.

Would you have to create new Helmet, Window, Windshield files along with the VEH, or could you just leave those generic?

Thanks!

Can we get these recreated as additions to the already included cars instead of overwrites? I'd like to create a custom championship and add more cars then the default per another thread suggestion on the forums here.

Would you have to create new Helmet, Window, Windshield files along with the VEH, or could you just leave those generic?

Thanks!

I have left them numberless for that reason.

Should you wish to change the numbers and names etc, you can do so by altering the files needed to do this.

Yeah, I've already done that. Was just wondering if that was something that you could do to everyone the extra work. I have the files ZIP'd with name/number changes if you want me to send them.

On that note, I was going to double the cars on track, but I'm not sure what the actual max pit boxes are per track. I'm worried about that considering that the AI still pits even though they are not supposed to during a race.

Does anybody have a number of pitboxes per track? If I know the absolute minimum I can set that as my max cars. Maybe I only increase by 2, 3, or 4 cars, but it's more cars nonetheless.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 370 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years