Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Just downloaded it for GSC2013. Amazing! Worked first time.

Only one thing I noticed: on the darker racing line are some weird polygons that are lighter than everything else and they flicker a bit when viewed from a distance. Will they be fixed?

Apart from that great work by whoever made it! :D

I saw the same incorrect shapes but only on a few corners that were distracting. Everything else seems perfect. The landscape trees, trackside flag marshals, spectators, tents, and track paintings everything is so realistic let alone the track itself. The Caracciola Karussell ("Carousel")
felt a very rough but I have never driven the real track, only drove it in GT6. BUT then I watched a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8z0YZyB8Mk and saw that karrasol is pretty bumpy and in the parade lap or caution lap the drivers went above the concrete bottom of it. So pretty impressive rendition of a very famous track. Thanks again!!

I've just installed the mod on a fresh install and whilst setting up a player profile, if I click on Nationality the game hangs. When I alt tab out, sometimes I can close it down and sometimes I need to restart my PC. Also, there seem to be 2 instances of the game running, but only after clicking nationality. I'm guessing someone's gonna tell me not to click it then? I'll set em up.... you knock em over.

Edit: I can get out by alt tabbing till the crash file is highlighted and hitting enter.

Last edited:
I've just installed the mod on a fresh install and whilst setting up a player profile, if I click on Nationality the game hangs. When I alt tab out, sometimes I can close it down and sometimes I need to restart my PC. Also, there seem to be 2 instances of the game running, but only after clicking nationality. I'm guessing someone's gonna tell me not to click it then? I'll set em up.... you knock em over.

Edit: I can get out by alt tabbing till the crash file is highlighted and hitting enter.

Some of the options the new UI gives i dont think was implemented into the actual game so thats probably the issue but thats just me speculating. This mod though does have the Alt+tab issue where you can tab out but you cant tab back in.

Also it appears that some cars have 2 versions of sounds. I was racing the BES mod on rfactor and the SLS had a different sound so i copied that sls's .sfx file into the gsc mod and i now have a different sounding sls (which i think sounds alot better).

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

GSC V12 3D model templates and 2D template. - Templates for V12 model painting designs.

Hi Peeps.

Not sure if there is one available as of yet (haven't checked to be honest).

But I have done the main shell in PS 3D model form for doing your own paintjobs.

It's only a quick one, whilst we wait for the official release of the Reiza template assuming there isn't one already. If there is kindly disregard this one if wanted.

File contains two 3D model sizes for painting in PS 8192 and 4096.
Also included is a 2D 4096 sized template for those without 3D capability.

It's not...

Read more about this resource...

I wish I had the time to code, but is there or can someone make a sound mod for the karts? I tried out the Kart Racing Pro demo and the only difference I can tell is the engine sound. I like the sound of the other game because it sounds more like a 2 stroke engine. If it can be done that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back