GSC racing Club

I participated in the Stock Car league we had recently but my schedule prevents me from doing the F3 league as it scheduled on a work day during work hours.

So I looked at the racing club but that too is unfeasible for us in the west coast of the US (and probably not a piece of cake for the east coast either ). I also saw that attendance is pretty dismal.

I was thinking if it wouldn't be better to have at least one weekend race at a time suitable for most time zones and try to drum up better attendance. I'd love to race GSC more often, but the current schedule is impossible for me. I am sure there are others in the same situation.

At the same time, I often race around 4am GMT at R2P and I see a lot of Brazilians racing as well. Maybe they are night owls, but they are there.

In any event, I and many others can certainly race on a weekend over a wider choice of starting times. Shouldn't we have at least one weekly race where we know folks show up? I'd be happy to help out.

We would love to organize more races for the US time zones (in all games, not just GSC). Problem is that we dont have enough US staff members and for some reason its hard to find motivated people that can commit :(

I know that probably many other people are in the same situation I am. I would have the free time but the nature of my work is such that my schedule changes frequently and often unpredictably. Otherwise I would have volunteered a long time ago.

I believe I could volunteer one day a week (plus any maintenance necessary as long as it's not huge blocks of time) but for any series to work well iot should have at least two volunteers to share responsibilities. Not so much because of the amount of work but because people do get sick, go on vacations, have emergencies and so on.

But if there is a way to manage a very part time involvement I could look into it. Owning a F3 (or alternate F3/Vintage) series would be feasible for me as long as I could have a partner to share the work with (possibly someone more experienced at least uyntil I get the experience myself).

Once I have my first series under my belt I could go on to other series and take on the mentorship position.

This is all academic at the moment, but the US is a huge market that ATM is not being either tapped or served for the reason you have stated. Not your fault. I think RD has done a great job so far. You can control certain things, especially from afar and in a different time zone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back