GSC Racing Club This Week / 16

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Let's start this week of with Mini's at the big ring, well to be exact it's called Nordschleife, and the layout is the 2007 VLN one we're using, great combo if im honest! check out this event here.

so this week we decided to bring them good old cars back, that sound so loud but really does sound beautiful, the appearance alone give's people chills, it really can only be the Formula 1 Classic's , with so much history it's no wonder it gives people chills and excites them so that they wet their pants.... no just kidding about the last part, if you are really up for a challenge then this is the event for you, the Classic cars will be going around Londrina, one of my favourite combinations in the whole GSC game. Sign up for this event.

so this friday the V8's are heading of to a track which was demolished to make way for an Olympic park.... ring any bells? i gave you a history lesson in the last Article, it can only be Jacapaqua, if any car suits this twisting bendy fast circuit then it's this car, come sign up for this event and end your week with a good note.

ok guy's so we have now added a weekend race to our schedule to cater for the oversea guys... howdy ya'll , did i say it right? the event will start late in the european zone, maybe it will also suit some of our european drivers for some late night racing, anyway check it out, the V8's are at Cascavel this saturday at 23:00 GMT. here's the event thread.

More GSC news or league info pop over to our dedicated GSC Forums, why not take advantage of our setup section while your there!
View the Post on the Blog

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back