GSC not seeing G27 H-shifter

Hi, everyone. I just got GSC from Steam yesterday. It runs great, except that it doesn't acknowledge the existence of the stick shift on my Logitech G27. (The wheel, pedals, and paddle shifters all work very well.)

I thought I went through all the available settings, but I still assume I missed something somewhere. Can you get me pointed in the right direction?

TIA!

Thanks everyone.
Turns out that I needed to select the G27 Stick profile, then click LOAD. I missed clicking the LOAD button last time. Noob mistake - I need to familiarize myself with the UI a little more. (At least I found all the cars, hahaha.)
I did find that the paddle shifters were no longer mapped properly, but that should be easy enough to take care of.

Hi everyone!! Ramrodicus, I selected the option you choose, but, when I shift to first change, only appears the third change. Also, when I change to the second march, the display appears in neutral. What is the problem? Thank you very much!!!

Go into controller menu and assign individually. Make sure it's always in neutral before you assign each gear. then shift into it and it will assign.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%