GSC Not Loading

I was able to play the game with no problems at all. I stopped playing for a bit and yesterday I go to play and I get the message:

The instruction at "0x636ec8ec" referenced mem at "0x636ec8ec". The memory could not be read.

Click OK to terminate or Click cancel to Debug.

I have no idea what is going on??? There have been no major changes to my pc. I have already uninstalled and re-installed and still nothing?

I had an error message after installing a new cpu, and uninstalling/reinstalling did not work. Then I found out from another forum there is a hidden folder called 'reiza' in (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data). So I uninstalled again, deleted this folder, and reinstalled and everything worked ok.
It was not the same problem as yours, but it is the only suggestion I can think of :)

EDIT : actually, one more suggestion is your installation file could be corrupt so you coould also try downloading it again?

Thanks for actually trying to help Keith. This game has been nothing but a headache since release for me. I finally get it to work and now this. This is the only PC game that I have ever had any issues with.

I tried all of the above and I still get the same message. I don't know.....

• Deleted member 130869

When I got my game I had issues but because of the installer, Windows 7 seems paranoid of changes! What I do is I only install my games on a specific folder, not under Program Files. Mine is under Users>Saved Games> and everything goes there. I also run things as administrator, even/especially installers (right click, properties, look for compatibility tab).

I don't know if that will help, you may have to uninstall it and install it as I wrote above. In my case I was having issues with other games too until I simply just used the folder outside of Program Files or Program Files (x86).

Like Guimengo I created a new folder outside of "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)". In my case I created a folder specially for games and put GSC into that (C:\Games\GSC\). I do not run with administrator rights and have never had a problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back